• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

MBS alert!!!!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Lovely budgie
& great name.

Does have have that new budgie smell!

Now time for a new sig.

:dance4:

Last edited:

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :xflove: :xflove:

The millet is as big as him!

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
I'm truly sorry..I too have made this great mistske!..but no longer I DO NOT and will no longer condone the purchase of birds from bird mills..it's gotta stop somewhere ..btw: loved the way you justify yourself at the beginning of it all ......and shame on all of you who smiled upon this.. contradiction seems to be the thing we ALL have in common. ..

MyAussieFriends

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
I'm truly sorry..I too have made this great mistske!..but no longer I DO NOT and will no longer condone the purchase of birds from bird mills..it's gotta stop somewhere ..btw: loved the way you justify yourself at the beginning of it all ......and shame on all of you who smiled upon this.. contradiction seems to be the thing we ALL have in common. ..
Your point is completely valid and I agree that I have contradicted myself in supporting adoption, yet purchasing from a big name pet store. But rest assured, this bird will receive the best care, and has a home for life with me.

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
He's gorgeous! Citrus does look like an opaline spangle pied(?) (insert dilute mutation).

There's been a few times I've wanted to walk out of pet stores with some gorgeous violet mutation budgies! :D I don't have an aviary that I could put all the pretty violet budgies into,so it's a no go on that front... lol

MyAussieFriends

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
He's gorgeous! Citrus does look like an opaline spangle pied(?) (insert dilute mutation).

There's been a few times I've wanted to walk out of pet stores with some gorgeous violet mutation budgies! :D I don't have an aviary that I could put all the pretty violet budgies into,so it's a no go on that front... lol
Well he is definitely the limit I can hold in the flight cage. No more budgies for me, as now there is officially no vacancy :hehe:

MyAussieFriends

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
Citrus is doing really well with me. He is probably the most vocal budgie I've had, as he likes to chirp to himself all day long.

He doesn't seem as crazy for other budgies as some of my other guys have been. I don't really hear him calling out to the other budgies. Which could be a good thing on the training front.

He comes out of his cage quite happily, and will step up for my boyfriend. We've even had a few short scritches sessions :)

He's such a mellow little bird. I think the others will just love him :)