• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Lovebird wing shivering

abood2001M

Moving in
Real Name
Abdulghffar
Hello everone,
i have a problem with my bird his wing shivering since 2 months and i dont know hat to do
any help?

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
I don't know what could be causing that unless he has injured it. How old is he and how long have you had him?

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don’t like the look of that. I think it’s time for a vet visit, especially if it has been persistent.

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Can’t watch it :( video not available.

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Ok finally saw it. Yes like @fluffypoptarts suggested take him to an avian vet. That is not normal. Especially because it’s only one wing.

abood2001M

Moving in
Real Name
Abdulghffar
Ok finally saw it. Yes like @fluffypoptarts suggested take him to an avian vet. That is not normal. Especially because it’s only one wing.
Can’t watch it :( video not available.
I don’t like the look of that. I think it’s time for a vet visit, especially if it has been persistent.
I don't know what could be causing that unless he has injured it. How old is he and how long have you had him?

Everybody thank you for your help but i am living in a country that we dont have a vet for birds , so that is why i shared this video with you , but there is a person that i know from the internet told me that this is a nerve problem and i should give him AD3E vitamin

abood2001M

Moving in
Real Name
Abdulghffar
I think he is 1 year old i bought him 3 months ago but on the first day he had no problems at all but after i put it in the sun this is what happened

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I think he is 1 year old i bought him 3 months ago but on the first day he had no problems at all but after i put it in the sun this is what happened
How long was he in the sun? Did he show signs of distress or strange behavior during or immediately after? Or did this start a week or weeks later?

abood2001M

Moving in
Real Name
Abdulghffar
How long was he in the sun? Did he show signs of distress or strange behavior during or immediately after? Or did this start a week or weeks later?
for 4 hours i think and no there is no other behaviors but his wing started shivering from the next day