• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for Fischer's Lovebirds ! Florida

CodaCola

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Coda
I'm very new to the forums and I was wondering if anyone knew a place in Florida for me to get a Fischer's!
I was interested in getting a baby bird but a Fischer's of any age is fine.
I was hoping to get a Lutino or maybe some other mutation but I am open to any bird as lomg as it's healthy!
As mentioned I am located within Florida- so I am lookimg for Lovebirds in Florida.
If you know any breeders or rescues please tell me! Thank you!

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
These folks have some eye ring lovies right now (they post about the rescues on Facebook) - not sure if they have any Fischers.

Anfsurfer

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tim
There are tons of Fischer breeders in Florida! Do you have an online classified site where you are? That would probably be your best bet.
I love Fischers.

CodaCola

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Coda
There are tons of Fischer breeders in Florida! Do you have an online classified site where you are? That would probably be your best bet.
I love Fischers.
I live in two places currently! I am a foster kid going through the adoption process. Once adopted I will be living in the Hillsborough area tho!
I'm unsure what you meant by this comment? Sorry! Could you elaborate? I usually need things reworded a lot to understand, haha.

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
I live in two places currently! I am a foster kid going through the adoption process. Once adopted I will be living in the Hillsborough area tho!
I'm unsure what you meant by this comment? Sorry! Could you elaborate? I usually need things reworded a lot to understand, haha.
Congratulations on your soon to be adoption!!!! Duel households got to be hard

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I believe that Tim means to check a website such as craigslist, birdbreeders, etc.

That said, as an administrator, I have to warn you not to contact people through Craigslist or similar websites without a guardian.