• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Little moments like this are worth a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Maggie
They are primarily Stainless steel.
I need to get some more supplies but it shouldn't be too hard. Porter loves them, but can't break them... especially when I put my stainless steel bell on lol.
Though he likes bracelets and rings more than necklaces. Had to make myself a stainless steel wedding band to replace my silver and gold ones.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I've heard about Elvis and Milton lol I'm intrigued
I still say whenever I read one of @sunnysmom's posts about Elvis' shenanigans, I notice the beginnings of a similar behavior in Bug. It's like foreshadowing -it's only a matter of time til she discovers the cupboards now. :unsure1:

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
They are primarily Stainless steel.
I need to get some more supplies but it shouldn't be too hard. Porter loves them, but can't break them... especially when I put my stainless steel bell on lol.
Though he likes bracelets and rings more than necklaces. Had to make myself a stainless steel wedding band to replace my silver and gold ones.

I'd love to see some of your bird-proof jewelry! You might think of opening your own AA shop. :yes3: Lord knows many of us could use your services.

Brittany0208

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I still say whenever I read one of @sunnysmom's posts about Elvis' shenanigans, I notice the beginnings of a similar behavior in Bug. It's like foreshadowing -it's only a matter of time til she discovers the cupboards now. :unsure1:
Dun dun dun :lolsign:

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Did you get any good foraging toys for Java on the Drs F&S clearance sale?

Brittany0208

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Did you get any good foraging toys for Java on the Drs F&S clearance sale?
Oh yeah! I got about 8 different items with about four of those being foraging toys, a wire shelf, anther bowl and something else but I can't remember. I wasn't going to spend any money but it was too good to pass up.

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Oh yeah! I got about 8 different items with about four of those being foraging toys, a wire shelf, anther bowl and something else but I can't remember. I wasn't going to spend any money but it was too good to pass up.
Same. :broke:

Casa de Vasa

Meeting neighbors
It Looks like a fun necklace. :) He’s really comfortable on you. ❤ My guys really love shells. I try to find toys with the oyster shell. They have been seen in the wild grinding the shells with their beaks for calcium too.

Status
Not open for further replies.