• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Instagram

Dachshund King

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Hi all, I'm not new here but I didn't really know where to put this thread. I have an Instagram account (@hey.parrots) and I would love to feature anyone else's parrots on there. You can currently find pics of Amber, Cookie, Poppy, Herb & Sydney on there. Feel free to follow and DM me to feature your bird. ;) IMG_20181019_170344_904.jpg

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
I really don't like to have pictures of my birds out on the big social-Mob sites. Too often they turn up as pictures on scammers' sites.

Bonkers

Hit the Road
Real Name
Bonk's Adventure
Awww! :)

I got some of my birdies on Instagram too!

Pretty bird! He looks like a Mango! :)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I really don't like to have pictures of my birds out on the big social-Mob sites. Too often they turn up as pictures on scammers' sites.
I agree totally...the only pictures of my birds are posted here...Milton does get his picture often in the "regular" news media...the local newspaper and on TV...surprising since he's a known camera hater.

If you take a picture right now of Milty, it would look totally different than the picture in his avatar, due to the plucking on his chest and neck...the good news is that he continues to leave new growth in that area alone...:fingerscrossed:

Bonkers

Hit the Road
Real Name
Bonk's Adventure
I agree totally...the only pictures of my birds are posted here...Milton does get his picture often in the "regular" news media...the local newspaper and on TV...surprising since he's a known camera hater.

If you take a picture right now of Milty, it would look totally different than the picture in his avatar, due to the plucking on his chest and neck...the good news is that he continues to leave new growth in that area alone...:fingerscrossed:
I *try* to post what I can to Instagram. I sometimes pick up a parrot account. They sometimes follow for a few days. It's weird. My issue is that my phone doesn't really work well enough to post regularly. I am always holding and talking to my birdies. As you all can clearly see.. I have my own brand and style of love for my birds. This includes breeding attempts, and letting the birds figure it out :/

This place is the only other spot that sees the birds regularly.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
welcome

Bonkers

Hit the Road
Real Name
Bonk's Adventure
I follow scooter_the_budgie on Instagram :)

Also mr_poof

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Also agree.