• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I put a adoption application in a for a pigeon

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
What a cutie

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Wow! A very beautiful pigeon :swoon:
I´d love to hear his coo if you ever snag a video clip :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
How´s he settling in? :)

Jogging around the block
How´s he settling in? :)
He's settling in good thankfully.
He has beautiful white flight feathers, it shouldn't be too much longer before he's able to use them to his full potential in the sky.
While he has flight time inside the house my head is his preferred perch, it's quite adorable :heart:
We're building a 6x3x2m chicken run, which hopefully should be done within the next week or two, he will get to live in there until he is released so he can build up flight skills.
He has a bowl of food available all the time, but he prefers to eat when I'm feeding the rest of the pigeons. I think he will fit in well.

Jogging around the block
She has been let out! 2 days before the 6 week mark the weather was so perfect today I thought this should be his release. He has amazing flight skills for a bird that has only flown inside of a room for months. He's been doing laps around my place for a couple minutes at a time.
Toupee to my surprise is actually a she, I caught mating with one of my other male birds. Usually the very vocal birds that also bow coo are males, but not her. I'm really happy about this as now I have even genders, so hopefully two pairs.

She's already figured out how to eat with my other birds, and she knows where her water is too. Such a quick learner!