• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I never did an intro!!! O:

Tapew0rrm

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Camille
A bit rude of me, haha.

I'm Camille! I'm FtM, but pretty much welcome any pronouns (that aren't she/her.) I have Autism and BPD which makes stuff..a little hard. But I would like to think I'm mentally the best I have been in my life at the minute :) I'm 24, and from the UK! :D I love to draw,,that's pretty much all I do aside from playing games xD
I tend to overly talk,,,a lot, but I'm sure that's obvious given my almost constant posting/commenting. I've had two birds in the past, Avo, a Canary, and Peachy, a cockatiel! Neither of them were really tame or even close to it, and I am a little ashamed to admit I knew next to nothing about birds back then :( But I am trying to do everything I can to keep my current baby, Aro, as happy as he can be!! (I swear I didn't change his name, his name really was just coincidently that close to Avo's when I got him. Wild. ._. )
That being said, there isn't exactly a lot of info out there that I can find on Black capped Conures so,,We are struggling a little.xD Which is why I'm glad I found this forum! I tried to use other forums in the past but felt too embarrassed to be direct with the questions, because I felt like everyone was judging :( This place though? The friendliest I've been on! And everyone here seems so nice :)

I would love to make new friends who are as into birds as I am, I swear I am driving my friends crazy with my constant talk about Aro's behaviour and what is going on with him o.o; Hopefully everything will work out well! <3

Uhmm, that's all I got to say really xD I hope you all have an amazing week and the rest of your day/night goes great!!!!

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
:welave: Welcome Camille!

Tapew0rrm

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Camille
Oh!
And, if you're wondering about the username,,,
I have a character that's basically a humanoid version of a tape worm. I know it's really weird, it's an inside joke between me and my friends that I got really attached to xD

Attachments

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Tapew0rrm

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Camille

A special treat of the only picture I have of Avo xD

1670165971037.png

I sadly don't have any pictures of peachy, but they looked very similar to this cutie (not my image), only he as a lot brighter of a yellow

Annnd we know how Aro looks ;)

He's having one of his super active days so I can't really take a current picture of him unless you want it to just be a blurr, buut heres one from while he was in the car yesterday :3
1670166923583.png

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Welcome to the Avenue Camille! :fairy2:

I am also from the UK (Lancs) - Nice to hear you are doing well taking care of yourself :)

FinchORI

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ori
A bit rude of me, haha.

I'm Camille! I'm FtM, but pretty much welcome any pronouns (that aren't she/her.) I have Autism and BPD which makes stuff..a little hard. But I would like to think I'm mentally the best I have been in my life at the minute :) I'm 24, and from the UK! :D I love to draw,,that's pretty much all I do aside from playing games xD
I tend to overly talk,,,a lot, but I'm sure that's obvious given my almost constant posting/commenting. I've had two birds in the past, Avo, a Canary, and Peachy, a cockatiel! Neither of them were really tame or even close to it, and I am a little ashamed to admit I knew next to nothing about birds back then :( But I am trying to do everything I can to keep my current baby, Aro, as happy as he can be!! (I swear I didn't change his name, his name really was just coincidently that close to Avo's when I got him. Wild. ._. )
That being said, there isn't exactly a lot of info out there that I can find on Black capped Conures so,,We are struggling a little.xD Which is why I'm glad I found this forum! I tried to use other forums in the past but felt too embarrassed to be direct with the questions, because I felt like everyone was judging :( This place though? The friendliest I've been on! And everyone here seems so nice :)

I would love to make new friends who are as into birds as I am, I swear I am driving my friends crazy with my constant talk about Aro's behaviour and what is going on with him o.o; Hopefully everything will work out well! <3

Uhmm, that's all I got to say really xD I hope you all have an amazing week and the rest of your day/night goes great!!!!
Welcome! I have Autism and am obsessed with birds too!:D

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
:welcome2: :birdance:
I think a lot if us spend time here because our family and friends don't want to talk burds as much as we do!!

tka

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hello! I'm also from the UK - I currently live in London, but I've also lived in Watford, Southampton, Liverpool, Nottingham and Brighton, worked in Birmingham and Oxford and have travelled all over the place for work and holidays. So at some point I've probably been in an area you're familiar with :)

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
:hello: And welcome I am from uk too Barnsley born and bred but just moved from Andover to Yeovil lived a few places :shocked4:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Drive my husband mad with bird talk :lol:at least people on here listen

FinchORI

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ori
Hi!!!!
Do you have a favourite bird? Any facts about them you think is super cool? I would love to hear it! :D
Hi! My favorite birds are finches and blue-crowned conures!! I think finches are super cool because they mate for life and when you put a bunch of finches to live together, they will make pairs, even if they are all the same sex!
What about you? I’d love to hear too! Oh, and btw I’m trans too!

Tapew0rrm

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Camille
:welcome2: :birdance:
I think a lot if us spend time here because our family and friends don't want to talk burds as much as we do!!

Fully agree!! I always feel like I'm overdoing it so much, haha. I just hope I'm not posting on here too much and annoying anyone xD