• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have super exciting information!!!(not Dakota, unfortunately not that exciting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Congrats, Heather! I guess you just found out how nippy hahns macaws can be, the little brats! :D

ferdinand

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
Congrats! They look great...be ready for that mischievous Hahns ;)

ortegah

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Congrats, Heather! I guess you just found out how nippy hahns macaws can be, the little brats! :D
Well his beak is super long and pointy so it's even worse than just being nippy. He's gotta go to the vet next week and get his beak shortened. As soon as I get paid I'm gonna get them both in for a visit. They have been vetted before from the same vet I used to go to so that's good :)

ciesana

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Meagan
Hurray!!! I totally remember that post! I am *so* happy that you are bringing more feathered love into you life!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Heather they are beautiful! So happy for you.

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul

Well his beak is super long and pointy so it's even worse than just being nippy. He's gotta go to the vet next week and get his beak shortened. As soon as I get paid I'm gonna get them both in for a visit. They have been vetted before from the same vet I used to go to so that's good :)
:lol: When I first saw Sherlock's beak I was amazed at how freaking sharp it was...it looked (still does) like it turns into a sharp little needle at the end :eek:

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
yeah Jellybean's beak is like a needle on the end right now as well. I'm giving him in shell nuts to chew on hoping it'll help.

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Oh and I can't tell you on here what Emmett's favorite phrase is on here! LOL let's just say it ends with hole :eek:

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Congratulations! Wow what a full house you have and it couldn't happen to anyone better! Love the pictures and can't wait to hear more!

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
I'm sick so I'm going to stay home tomorrow and spend some quality time with them :)

LuvMyBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
That will make you better for sure!! It'll be nice to stay with them though for their first day. :) They both are very good looking!

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
And first thing on the agenda is a BATH! :hehe:

M

M.C Bird Rescue

wheres the pictures????????????????????????????????????

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
I'm sure she has as the the new birds are both very vocal but she's not acted any different at this point.

M

M.C Bird Rescue

How the heck did I miss them? AWW poor baby with the ex break! That sucks. It may give him problems in the future. Did they have thermal or sundeck perches for him? Those may benefit his leg. Poor baby

They are both adorable though! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.