• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I couldnt resist~~~

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
Oh lovebirds are so cute!

radar

Moving in
Real Name
Nora
:heart: Love Birds :heart: They are so sweet and comical. Try rolling the piece of banana in the seed mix and give it to them if they are seed eaters you will have them eating bananas in no time. Try sprouting some seeds for them, they should love them. Precious

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
:heart: Love Birds :heart: They are so sweet and comical. Try rolling the piece of banana in the seed mix and give it to them if they are seed eaters you will have them eating bananas in no time. Try sprouting some seeds for them, they should love them. Precious
That's a great idea! & I forgot I have an easy sprouter...gotta go get sprouts...thanks:)!

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
How precious!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Cute! What do your cockatiels and budgies think of the new additions? :)

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
Cute! What do your cockatiels and budgies think of the new additions? :)
Thanks Saroj!~:)~my oldest daughter took the budgies and the tiels..she fell in love with them and has them in a bird room..there so spoiled it's pitifull...:joyful:
Thankfully there doing great !.....

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Thanks Saroj!~:)~my oldest daughter took the budgies and the tiels..she fell in love with them and has them in a bird room..there so spoiled it's pitifull...:joyful:
Thankfully there doing great !.....

That's good to know! Glad all are doing well! :)

PicklesParrot

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Leigh
I am so happy for them!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for helping out my friend! She was very excited to know they would be in a home with a bird lover! I love the names too! :hehe:

Cyreen

Around here, everyone pretty much eats the same things regardless of size. Mayu might get a bigger pellet, but everyone eats Roudybush and everyone likes their birdie bread and my veggies are chopped pesto fine, so even Jake eats it. He seems particularly fond of sprouts and peppers, but does pretty good with everything I give him (kale, carrot, collard greens, broccoli, and organic baby food).