• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How smart?

Birb Lady

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lily
You know how cockatoos have the intelligence of a five year old human. What would you compare a green cheek to? With my girly, I'd say has the intelligence of a one or two year old with the emotional intelligence of a four year old. To be honest the only reason I'm asking this question is so I can brag that "she's as smart as a * year old human". :ysgcc::giggle:

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very hard to say but they both as petulant as teenagers.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mine are screaming at me as i have just walked in the room after finishing a 10 hour shift and havent imediately let them out.

Donna turner

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
Mine understands when I say I’m going to feed the cats that she can’t come with me lol

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Just like people it's hard to compare. What my kid excelled at when he was 5 was different than what other kids excelled at. :)

I think all parrots have the capacity to be as intelligent as a toddler and as moody as a teenager ;)

Shannan

Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shannan
I'm pretty sure you could say smart as a 13 year old and be right on mark. Teenagers can go from brilliant to stupid in 1.3 seconds and back!!!! For that I truly love them (I taught junior high for many years.

Birb Lady

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lily
I'm pretty sure you could say smart as a 13 year old and be right on mark. Teenagers can go from brilliant to stupid in 1.3 seconds and back!!!! For that I truly love them (I taught junior high for many years.
Mango is the crankiest brat when she doesn't get her way. My boyfriend say's she's "just like her mama" :laugh: