• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello World! I have an awesome 20 year old Sun Conure fid.

Shannan

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shannan
Welcome to the site. I too had a parrot that was with me for almost 40 years. It is such a great thing to have your best friend (bird) throughout all the adventures of your life. 20 years is impressive. Was he a baby when you got him or full grown?

BluJay

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jay [he/him]
Welcome to the site. I too had a parrot that was with me for almost 40 years. It is such a great thing to have your best friend (bird) throughout all the adventures of your life. 20 years is impressive. Was he a baby when you got him or full grown?
Hi Shannan,
He was full grown but still under 2 years. Conures were on my breeds not to have since I suffer from migraines. Lol. Like way off the list. However he has always been a quiet conure. A paradoxical parrot. Sorry you lost your Walter.

Jay

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
:welcometrain:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Welcome

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
Thanks AB! Keet Krazy :) Did I see that a rosy is coming home with you soon? Looks like quite the family of friends.
I will be getting a slaty headed parakeet sometime soon. Yeah, it's a bit of a circus over here :roflmao: My sig doesn't include all the chickens.

BluJay

Real Name
Jay [he/him]
I love chickens! I wish our local government would allow us to keep 6 hens! That's all I want. A small coop. I've petitioned but only people who have had them constantly since 1965 can do so.:shifty:

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Welcome! It sounds like Tikal is an awesome bird.

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
I love chickens! I wish our local government would allow us to keep 6 hens! That's all I want. A small coop. I've petitioned but only people who have had them constantly since 1965 can do so.:shifty:
I adore my chickens! I would probably die if I had to live somewhere I am not allowed chickens :dead:
I honestly find laws against chickens a bit silly, roosters is understandable but hens??

BluJay

Real Name
Jay [he/him]
I adore my chickens! I would probably die if I had to live somewhere I am not allowed chickens :dead:
I honestly find laws against chickens a bit silly, roosters is understandable but hens??
My argument exactly. If my neighbor can have 3 barking dogs (which I don't mind at all) why can't I have a few hens? Quieter, smaller, & adorable!