• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello, meet my birds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Hi, I am new to this forum, but not new to lovies the least bit. I have been lurking and posting here & there the last few days & thought I'd share a few pics & a bit about my small flock.

(I need to take more pics, but these will do for now)

Here's a few shots of Baboo (my 1st ,an american cinnamon sfv/wfb) & Casso ( her soon to be mate, a med wfb sfv pied). Aren't they cute together? Of course Baboo wears the pants. It just wouldn't be right any other way. She talks, and love to dance like a big bird, she has soo much personality. Casso is my sweet & shy sexy little man. I have never met a more gentle bird. I will be breeding the two for the 1st time this spring or summer.

And my most recent addition, Tweek, my sfv black masked. I love the differences between the two species. I adore his lil duck quack like tweeks, hence his namesake. Tweek is still a young guy, only 5 months and so adventurous. Always getting into something...but that's what lovies do!

The day I brought him home & finished up his weaning.

And I have to add this one. It's from when Casso was still a bub....Baboo fell in love at first site!!

As I said in another thread, I am currently feeding 8 babies. 2 fischers, 1 creamino, 1 normal, & 4 that will either be aussie or american cinnamons, with or with out a violet factor. Those pics to come as they're still in the ugly-but-cute phase. I am helping a friend of mine, she has another 15 or so she is raising. And is also my breeder I got all mine from. I am helping her learn genetics & she has taught me the ropes of breeding, I think we make quiet the team.

Well, anywho, Hello & hope you enjoyed meeting my flock!

Last edited:

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
Awwwww they are all so cute...Casso is beautiful!!!! and I love blue black masked :) your other peach face is super sweet too hehe

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Thanks, not to sound big headed, but I think Casso is the handsomest Violet pied ever! He has had his first molt since those pics, so I'll have to try & snap a few tomorrow now that he has his "big boy" colors!

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
Thanks, not to sound big headed, but I think Casso is the handsomest Violet pied ever! He has had his first molt since those pics, so I'll have to try & snap a few tomorrow now that he has his "big boy" colors!
Casso is just beautiful! :heart:

Allessa

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janifer
Stephanie!! I missed talking to you! (avianmom from TF lol) How have you been?? Glad you made it over here :D And you got a black masked!!! *gasp* im so jealous lol

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Casso is fabulous. Beautiful fids, thanks for sharing and welcome to Avian Ave.:hug8:Can you get a better shot of Casso's back?

Last edited:

Konstantinos

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Κωνσταντίνος-Konstantinos
What a cute faces they have.

Jorg S.

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jorg S
Welcome to AA Stephanie.
Your fids are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see more pics especially of Casso.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
They are just gorgeous!

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
They're all so cute! I especially like Tweek's coloring ~

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
Welcome to The Avenue.

Marlene

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Real Name
Marlene
:hello: and :welave: So exciting to see more lovies here on AA. Your babies sure are gorgeous.

rabernet

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Robin Abernethy
Oh my - Casso is just beautiful! Heck, all your babies are! I haven't met a lovebird that I didn't think was just gorgeous!

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
-Doesn't know how to use the multi-quote function-

Allessa- Hi!! It's soo good to see you again too!! How have all the fids been? And yep, got me a black masked. I wasn't even looking for one, my breeder got him after being told he would visually be violet or dfv once he grew more, so not the case, so I lucked out & snatched him up in a heart beat. I couldn't resist!!

waterfaller1- Yep, I sure can! I'll go snap a few quick shots at half-time (Bengals playoff game) so I won't guarantee they'll be the best quality, but I'll get ya some!

Thanks soo much for all the kind word & warm welcome!! I see Casso seemed to have stolen the show. But who can blame him !!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Cool thanks. I didn't know how to use the multi quote either, but one day I tried it and did it right! The first one, or ones, you want to quote you hit multi, the last one you want to quote you just hit quote. So, if there is two, first one gets the multi, second one gets the quote.:hug8:

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Thanks, a lot! And I actually went & snapped a few on a commercial. They are taken with the camera phone so bear with me... Casso & all his glory! LOL

He has recently finished up his molt & has a bossy girlfriend so that's why he might look a bit rough.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Status
Not open for further replies.