• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello, meet my birds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Hehe, thank you! I swear those pics still don't quiet do him justice, even my boyfriend said so. Casso is also his favorite, Tweek a close 2nd, while Baboo only has eyes for me. Baboo may not be as flashy as the other two, but she definitely makes up for it in personality, charm, & spunk. She stole my heart, and started my addiction.

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
You have a beautiful flock. Tweek is gorgeous. I love black masked lovebirds.

Evelyn

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Evelyn
You have 3 beautiful lovies, I love the black masked, always wanted one ... Can't wait to see what Casso and Baboo's babies will look like, they sure are a handsome couple..:dancing:

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Thanks, they can produce quiet a few colors. Not trying to bore you, but the following is what I can get from the pair;

Green
Med Green
Green SFV
Med Green SFV
Green DFV
Med Green DFV
Green pied
Med Green pied
Med Green SFV pied
Med Green DFV pied
Green DFV pied
Green DFV pied

&

WFB
Med WFB
Med WFB SFV
Med WFB DFV
WFB SFV
WFB DFV
WFB Pied
Med WFB pied
Med WFB SFV Pied
Med WFB DFV Pied
WFB SFV pied
WFB DFV Pied

And all males will also be split American Cinnamon, Oh & Baboo is also split to OF, so some babies may carry that gene as well.

My breeding goal is to produce WFB DFV American Cinnamon pieds, so I will hold back a nicely pied male from one clutch down the road.

Sorry, I'm being such a dork, but I love talking about my babies

Evelyn

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Evelyn
Wow looks you been doing your homework, I could never figure all that out, and you are not being a dork, this is all very interesting..:smileflower:

Evelyn

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Evelyn
oops ...I mean looks ...........LIKE....you have been doing your homework...

exotic_hope

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Mayson Johnson
happy you found the site steph. casso is really good looking bird. im going to post pics of be bop on your thread. you conuse the hell out of all of us and me even when we talk on the phone abolut your genetics stuff. im lost!:lol: soo you and luann (our love bird breeder) at the fair tomorrow. i want the crimno i hand fed that you are hand feeding now so dont kill it. see u tmrr.:dance4:

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
LOL, I would never kill it..Oh noo's. Don't you worry, the little one is in great hands!!

Yea, I hope my schedule & hers ends up working out so I can go. I despise busy weekends....isn't that supposed to be our downtown, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.