• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Happy to join the flock!! :D

Baryonyx

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
William (Billy)
Hello Avian Avenue! I'm William (or "Billy")
I only just found out about this forum while doing research for school and getting side tracked, lol! I'm pretty knew to forums but trying to get more into them slowly because they're pretty sick! I previously owned a juvenile ringneck who I had since hatching, sadly had to say goodbye to him when my family decided to move continents and we couldn't bring him along. (I did make extra sure he went to good hands :]) I probably wouldn't own a parrot again but I'm still in love with everything about them! (Current lifestyle and whats next is/will not be one suited for parrot care!) Most likely I would adopt a pigeon when able to!
I've been in love with birds for as long as I could comprehend them, lol! I've been a huge science lover for as long as I can remember, especially for biology. Stopped watching cartoons almost all together as a toddler, only caring for documentaries I could watch (especially dinosaurs!)
I hope to be an avian vet in the future even though my luck look tough I'm willing to fight tooth and nail for it!
I am also very slightly allergic to birds :o: although it's nothing more than a few tears, and maybe a sneeze. It also gets much better with exposure, it might have even gone away when I owned a bird in the past because of how unnoticable it was!
I live in Canada, but I've lived in the Middle East! My top favourite parrot species would have to be amazons and greys (would never own one though, lol), my favourite family to study on my free-time is corvidae, my favourite bird species is a tie between pidgeons and bulbuls! Aside from birds I also love learning about taxonomy, horror as an art, computers and code, and some basic music!

I don't know what other fun facts about me to put here but ask me some questions and I'll get to answering em, can be goofy questions just for fun! :D

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Hello and welcome!!

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue