• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
oh-oh, das not good if yous dont likes it. My mommy holds me undur da water in da big showur evry day and i likes it but am tooo much a Diva to flap me wings an be silly. I traned my mommy to opan my wings an turn me over till i gets alll wet.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I wuvs da water..I goes andstands by da sink until my daddy comes over and gives me a shower..and if he doesn't I bites him!! Queen Sam

TypingParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Da Biggur birdie hates wadur. She yells "hey" until its ovur. and screems. I jus angree budgied mommy and got soggy.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
My Mommy takes me in da shower wiff her. I hav a perch over da shower dorr an mommy splashes the wadder on me. I luvs this and bends over and spread smy wingz out over da perch. Showers feel gud. Andre the BH Pi.

Poetic Ramblings

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lee
This is why I find it best to bathe by attacking my water bottle. That way the humans won't complain of my smell. If they try to spray me I just hide behind Mom. It's a most efficient maneuver.

-The Great Afie

mrstweet

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
Mahbez ur momeh can warmez the waterz for us? I hatezes my bawth but when she warmez the waterz I wooks wike diz.

Status
Not open for further replies.