• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Funny experience with a ringneck today

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelenVanessaDavies

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
OOOHH Hes just beautiful....Dont mind the nipping hes just gonna test you out now!!!
hehe well I don't mind, what he doesn't know is that I've got some nerve damage so can't feel much pain in my hands/fingers anyways ;)

:omg: I want I want I want I want!!

He's gorgeous. :D
:D I think I'll keep taking photos of him when I go in...at first he was acting all coy...yeah he so loves the camera!
I'm still trying to decode what he's saying to me

oh you got a picture! He's so handsome! I MAY be a bit biased though. :lol: As someone else already pointed out, perhaps he senses his bond with you and now feels safe to test it?
:lol:well we'll seee, I'm hopefully going to be going back soon, I think I'll just persist so he realises that he can trust me :)

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:omg: He's BEAUTIFUL!!! :heart:
I agree, he's testing you! Ceddy went into a nippy stage about 5 months after she came home to me and she, too, DID choose me at the pet shop :heart:.

I never intended to get an Alex at a pet shop but just couldn't walk away from a 'completely untamed Alex' that would climb to the front of the cage to check me out - she 'ran' from everyone else and all other (including supposedly hand tamed) Alexes were clinging to the back of the cages when people walked through the bird room but she followed me around the cage for ages. :heart:

Last edited:

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
very pretty looks like one of mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.