• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

FOR CLYDE (very long)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:sad2: Bless you for giving him a place to rest in comfort for years before his final taking wing.

Fly high, now, Clyde. :heart: It is always the big, beautiful, and spirited ones who seem to suffer the most at the hands of humans. We, the ones who would never have hurt you, honor your life. Fly free, beautiful one, fly free.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for loving Clyde and making the rest of his life a little easier.

Attachments

Sophie's Dad

Meeting neighbors
to my sweet lovely Clyde, I have never met another bird that enveloped my heart like you did. During Tonya's problems in the last couple of years you became my sweet Clyde too. I would come into your room and and say good morning and you would make the sweetest sound I have every heard from anyother bird. you knew I would get you your macadama nuts out of the shell. you so loved them. He could warm a heart so easy. My grandson who is 11 just adored clyde. My heart is broken but I know you finally will be whole, kisses and hugs to you my sweet clyde and tell cody and tooie Hi from mom and I think about them often. Tonya my heart breaks for you too. You gave clyde the best last years of his life. You were his angel now he is yours.:hug8:

looniebirds

Jogging around the block
Real Name
melody
I am so sorry for your loss. He is where he belongs now, flying free.

Sometimes Angels live among us for a short time, and then they go back.

God Bless you, Tanya for all the good you have done, even when things have been difficult in your life. You are a wonderful person!:hug8:

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
What a beautiful heartfelt tribute to a wonderful being. Fly free and whole, Clyde

:hug8:

Deej

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Deena
Oh Tanya we are so sorry to hear about Clyde. :( He was such a big, majestic, handsome boy with nothing but heart. May you fly free Clyde, spread those big wings you have now. Give Hannah extra scritches from us.

Lotsa Birds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sandy
Clyde was a very special bird, I wish you all could have known him to realize what I mean. He could touch anyone that loved birds, he was one in a million. And will be greatly missed.

Tanya I hope you realize that this is why you do rescue. Your heart is broken right now because of your recent losses, but think of what you have given them. Without you they were doomed to a life of a living hell. You changed all that and made their lives the best they could be. Remember that. Its not easy to rescue but you do it for all the right reasons.

Sandy

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
That made me cry, it's beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss, but he'll always have a place in your heart. :( Fly free and fly high Clyde, you will never be forgotten.

:hug8::hug8:

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
What a beautiful tribute to Clyde and I'm soo sorry for your loss... Fly free sweet little one.. *HUGS*

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Oh No.... not Clyde....... I am so so sorry.... poor Hannah......HUGS to all of you!

crzybrdldy

Real Name
Patty
So very sorry for your loss.

senorabarb

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barb
What an inspiring story. Clyde was truly special. God bless you all. Fly free, Clyde. Enjoy the view!

LittleBirdAirlines

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey "Lynz"
I fell in love with Clyde the first time I saw his pictures and read his story, not even that long ago. It makes me very upset to see him go... but now he's flying free.

akijoy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
Awww, dear Tanya. I'm so sorry. Your loss is heaven's gain. And he left this earth knowing love. Bless you. :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.