• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

FOR CLYDE (very long)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
A tribute to Clyde(our handicap blind Scarlet Macaw)Your life before us was Hell on earth,you were caught from your wonderful rainforest and sold into slavery..you were beat screamed at almost dead due to starvation lost your eye wing cut off and leg broken so bad you could never use it..but Clyde we promised to do the best for you till you had to leave this world..we were told you would never live but you did you have been with us for 12yrs you were a JOY and an insperation your soft cooing noises and your wonderful hawwo will be part of my memory forever... your Beauty took my breath away..you touched everyone who ever met you ,they were never the same after meeting you i could see it in their eyes,as im sure they felt it in their souls..it has been almost a yr since you went completely blind,your ability to cope and your zest for life has helped me in ways you will never know..I cant forget to mention your HANNAH Clyde your love..i promise to look out for her till she will come to see you agian,she will be special to me forever just as she was to you I know my sweet Richie will be waiting for you in Heaven ..Oh my Goodness the angels in heaven will gasp at you beauty,they will admire your courage,and adore you and as soon as you get there you will get your WINGS and a new set of EYES ..as i wispered to to Clyde as you were leaving this world god speed my sweet Clyde your pain is gone i will DREAM of you tonight FLYING HIGH IN THE SKY LOOKING with your EYES at your wonderful Rainforest in heaven...Tell Richie HAWWWO and i love him:heart:

Juhi882

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
:hug5:

Clyde had a wonderful life with you tanya.
it breaks my heart to know what he went thru before you came into his life :(
You were his guardian angel when he was with you, now he's your guardian angel. i know he's watching over you
:hug8:

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Thank you..it is so strange it seems like yesterday Clyde came here and as i was looking at his stuff he has been here so much longer than i had been thinking i was thinking 9 yrs but it has been much longer...these last few yrs have really messed with my memory(at least i can still remeber the wonderful things)also wanted to add Sandy you will always be a part of Clyde..he loved you so!! THERE WILL BE MACADEMA NUTS IN HEAVEN

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
my prayers and thoughts are with him and with you..bless you dear Tanya for making his life bearable and full of love.:hug8:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Tanya what a gift you gave to clyde all these years.Something he had never had...love and peace.Thank you for opening your heart to him....I'm sure he is looking down on you now...fly free Clyde and hugs Tanya

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I am so sorry Tanya.
Clyde is a bird I won't forget. His and your story touched my heart.

I love thinking of him whole, soaring the skies celebrating his wings and yelling happy macaw sounds.

Enjoy your freedom Clyde!!!

Let us know how Hannah is :(

Last edited:

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
I'm so sorry, Tanya for the loss of your sweet beautiful Clyde. :hug8:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Fly free Clyde! It makes me so sad to think of how horrible his life was before you got him, but I am glad that when you got him, you made his life much better. I am so sorry Tanya!:(

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Fly free Clyde :hug8:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
A tribute to Clyde(our handicap blind Scarlet Macaw)Your life before us was Hell on earth,you were caught from your wonderful rainforest and sold into slavery..you were beat screamed at almost dead due to starvation lost your eye wing cut off and leg broken so bad you could never use it..but Clyde we promised to do the best for you till you had to leave this world..we were told you would never live but you did you have been with us for 12yrs you were a JOY and an insperation your soft cooing noises and your wonderful hawwo will be part of my memory forever... your Beauty took my breath away..you touched everyone who ever met you ,they were never the same after meeting you i could see it in their eyes,as im sure they felt it in their souls..it has been almost a yr since you went completely blind,your ability to cope and your zest for life has helped me in ways you will never know..I cant forget to mention your HANNAH Clyde your love..i promise to look out for her till she will come to see you agian,she will be special to me forever just as she was to you I know my sweet Richie will be waiting for you in Heaven ..Oh my Goodness the angels in heaven will gasp at you beauty,they will admire your courage,and adore you and as soon as you get there you will get your WINGS and a new set of EYES ..as i wispered to to Clyde as you were leaving this world god speed my sweet Clyde your pain is gone i will DREAM of you tonight FLYING HIGH IN THE SKY LOOKING with your EYES at your wonderful Rainforest in heaven...Tell Richie HAWWWO and i love him:heart:
:hug8:

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
I a so sorry Tanya, fly free clyde:hug8::hug8::hug8:

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
I'm so sorry Tanya :hug8:

Clyde's back in the rainforest again....fly free beautiful

KimKimWilliamson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Although being with you was heaven compared to his past life, he's now in an even better place where birds soar and feel the wind in their face.
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy indside to imagine him finally living free with his wings and eyes intact!

But Juhi is right, he will now be your guardian angel!

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
That was beautiful Tanya! Fly free Clyde...tell my baby boy Raj, and beautiful girl Moore I think of them all the time :hug8:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Fly free from pain and misery and life of captivity Clyde:hug8: Tanya was a great mommy to you and I am glad she rescued you from a life of pain. I know your last years were your best while in captivity. FLY now, with EYES and a full set of wings and legs and FLY!

Tanya your an amazing women:hug8:

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I'm sorry :( That was beautiful!

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Clyde sounds like he was such a special soul! I am so sorry for your loss. Clyde is whole now and with Richie! Brothers reunited! Thank you for having faith in Clydes strength when in he came to you in his time of need.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Fly free Clyde.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue