• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

foghorn my scarlet macaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
You could speak to your friend and see what type of cage he has now. Find out how destructive he is. And ask his advice on the cage you bought for him. I know that my Macaw prefers to be outside of his cage anyway. If I am at home with him he is rarely in his cage. His cage dosen't have really thick bars and he has never damaged his cages. I do realize that he could if he set his mind to it. Anyway IMO the most important thing is he will be well taken care of and loved very much. Congrats on getting one of the most beautiful birds in the world. I am so happy for you. :hug8::hug8:
i just spoke to him about the cage he told me he was a good boy and only sneaks out of the cage door or food doors of his cage and it should be fine for now but i do plan later to get a bigger cage he was telling me the cage he is in now is atiny bit bigger then what i have but i shouldnt have any problem with him popping the bars so lets cross fingers til i can aford a bigger cage

Status
Not open for further replies.