• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Finding a new Home for my conure

Reachtale

Checking out the neighborhood
Hello everyone,

So I have a green cheek conure, named Quincy, who has been an absolute joy to have. However, I do live with my family who does not take care of him, meaning that only I do. Which is fine with me, and they do not harm him or anything, they just don't do things like cleaning his cage, replacing his food and water, etc. I've been doing great overall taking care of him and he is very happy, however, recently I've started to get very busy with school, since I am a university student. I only expect to get more busy in the future, plus I may have to move away at some point, So I'm really concerned about leaving him behind.

I really thought it over, and I really don't want to have to give him away, but realistically his health and happiness come first, so I don't have a choice. I'm messaging here to ask if anyone would be willing to take him in because I'd feel more comfortable giving him to someone who loves birds, and has an understanding of how to take care of them. I'm in Southern Ontario, Canada, so if anyone in that area wants him I would love to chat about that more.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Be sure to have a read of this;

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
I hope you find a great home.
One my birds I got from a forum also a college student needing to re home. She is a love and still with me !

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
I hope you find him a good home

I would have loved to but I am in uk

@Sarahmoluccan I know or think you live close do you know anyone