• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

EMERGENCY Please keep my dog sophie in your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I'm sorry you don't have news on the test yet...my vet usually leaves a detailed message if I do not answer the phone. Hope good news comes tomorrow.

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
I wish I was there to give you a hug, so I am sending lots of love :heart::heart:and hugs:hug8::hug8::hug8:

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
This is a new vet for us. I was calling around trying to find someone who opened at 7 because I had to go to work. I'm not sure about them. I liked the vet, but the techs seemed snotty.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
OH ok...still hoping for good news.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Sophie was heart worm negative! The vet also said that her blood test came back normal so she doesn't have diabetes or anything. The antibiotics seem to be helping but she still coughs occasionally.

Riley's mom

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cindy
Very good news!!!! If she has a URI, it will take awhile to clear up. If you don't mind me asking, what meds did they put her on?

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
Your dog could have an enlarged heart and that is why she is coughing. We just had our dog go into heart failure and he was coughing because he was trying t clear his lungs from the fluid. How old is she? Ask your vet about this. He should do a chest x ray to determine this. Is her tongue on the purple side.

Status
Not open for further replies.