• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does anyone want a signature?

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I love the cartoonistic style! If you could, would you do sprinkles and quierido, you've drawn alot so it's okay if you don't want to. If you do decide to do my birds please do me a surprise/let your creativity out all you want. Sprinkles and quierido are very bonded so of you could incorporate that please that would be awesome. But I'd be super happy with anything

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Eeek! Thanks for the info, I speak Spanish and in my family I hear a extra r alot, . I think that's just how we say it in my family since I have little sisters and sometimes you get so use to hearing how they say and start saying it too, Like my sister when we had a guinea pig would say pipig and we all ended up saying it as well

SkyLark

Jogging around the block
I love the cartoonistic style! If you could, would you do sprinkles and quierido, you've drawn alot so it's okay if you don't want to. If you do decide to do my birds please do me a surprise/let your creativity out all you want. Sprinkles and quierido are very bonded so of you could incorporate that please that would be awesome. But I'd be super happy with anything
Sure, although I have quite a few people on my list currently, so it may take a while!

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
That's okay! I can wait, I understand it takes a while, thank you for accepting my request

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
If you have the time, would you mind making me a signature, @SkyLark? If you have too high of a workload then that's okay.

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
Oh my goodness thank you so much! He looks gorgeous! Thank you for volunteering your time, @SkyLark ! I can't thank you enough!

herakeet

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
bird: pat human: aviva
can i have one of pat?

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
@SkyLark would you be willing to make me a siggy which includes a quote? If not that’s fine.

Last edited:

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
Sure, but it may take a while! Also, reference pictures please!
Thank you! Take as long as you need!
I would just like it to be Opal (budgie in pfp), and this quote.
“Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.”
833696D2-26B9-4C28-B4F8-E8759A89AC0F.jpeg

Two little things: Please give her a halo and she was an albino so can her eyes be a redy-black? Sorry if that last bit sounds picky, but it’s part of what made her my Opal :)