• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does anyone want a signature?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Sorry, but I’ve got to share something that’s really been bothering me for a while regarding many of these siggie threads…

I’ve gotta say that I really am amazed at the lack of manners and lack of common courtesy I’ve seen in many of these threads asking for and/or offering signatures.

I think it is beyond awfully generous of all the members who have offered their own free time, skills and help to make other members some new signatures.

I’m not commenting strictly about this particular thread but many of these kinds of threads all round….

Seriously people, saying please and thank you and showing gratitude never harmed anyone and really isn’t difficult to do!

SkytheGcc

Strolling the yard
Actually yeah a signature would be pretty nice!

here are a few pics of my bird for reference

if you could do a drawing that would be nice otherwise a pic is fine if its to much of a hassle or smth idk.

thanks!
I don't know if its too late but her name is sky. If its too late thats ok tbh thank you for taking the time to do this!!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
@SkyLark Your drawings are so adorable! I really love seeing what you come up with! I´m just following this thread like :popcorn2:

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
@SkyLark, I'm just looking through your drawings for the siggies and you can see the improvement as you progress (and they were already good to begin with) and the sheer joy in the artwork. I absolutely love your designs. They're gorgeous little birds. Keep up the great work!