• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does anyone want a signature?

Marvel_ous

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trinity
Hi, i'm finding things to do during quarantine, and i like art, so if anyone needs a new signature....... feel free to ask me to do it ;)
(altho i'm afraid it might take a bit of time to finish)
hiii!! i know you're probably overwhelmed but if you have time i would adoreee a Marvel siggy! she's a ferocious little gremlin so if you could do her in an angry pose I think it would be fitting, but i'd love anything!
her right foot is permanently curled in on itself, it just looks like she's holding it closed so hopefully not too hard to draw :unsure1: all else fails you can hide it behind her body
20220130_101321.jpg

Marvel_ous

Real Name
Trinity
also i know you're going to ask so I'll say it for you, if you want to do her take as much time as you need!!!!! You're doing this for free after all, so there is no pressure at all. Thank you so much if you do decide to make something <333

HCK9s

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lauren Elizabeth
Hi guys!

Why am I only allowed 2 lines in my signature (if I add any more it says limit exceeded) but I see many signatures here with many lines?

Also - can someone help create a signature for me? I like cartoon-looking birds. I saw someone with this signature and thought it looked really nice. Something similar. I will write out my name above, I really just want the birds and their names in it (hopefully a bit more legible, I think the names in this one are hard to read... maybe a nice cursive font)?

I have 2 M2s, 2 BFA and 2 CAG.

Attachments

Marvel_ous

Real Name
Trinity
Aww, the way you did it is perfect!!!!!!
Thank you so much, I adoreee it!! I've been having a bit of a tough time with her the past couple of days (huge hormone spike) and this made my night so much better :heart:

keirieski17

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Keila
Hey @SkyLark! You did my signature a while ago and I love it! I was wondering if you’d be willing to update it to maybe have Ella flying with a halo and add my new tiel Ziggy?

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Skylark, I love my signature so much I was wondering if you would be willing to let me use it for a website I am currently making.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Thank you!! How would you like me to credit you?

skyscrocs

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi there!
I would really appreciate it if you could draw my birds too!
The one with the yellow face is Sky (female) and the other one is Tundra (male). 226EDFC6-95CF-4397-8D08-9A9ED54FED99.jpeg

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Thank you so much!