• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Does anyone want a signature?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

oliandsun

Meeting neighbors
Hey there! I'm hoping you can do my two little babies :heart: :heart: they would look even more adorable if drawn by you (which I didn't know was possible as they are max cuteness). My two budgies are named Sunshine and Oliver. Oliver is the blue one with the zebra stripes, and Sunshine is the yellow one with the green lil' belly.

p.s. thank you in advance if you can!!! If you can't, I totally understand :) I tried to include the photos that best reflected their cuteness lol. Including Oliver looking like a grumpy old man after bathtime, and Sunshine being curious/regal as ever.

Unknown.jpeg
IMG-5803.jpg
IMG-5145.jpg
IMG-4901.jpg

SkyLark

Jogging around the block
Hey there! I'm hoping you can do my two little babies :heart: :heart: they would look even more adorable if drawn by you (which I didn't know was possible as they are max cuteness). My two budgies are named Sunshine and Oliver. Oliver is the blue one with the zebra stripes, and Sunshine is the yellow one with the green lil' belly.

p.s. thank you in advance if you can!!! If you can't, I totally understand :) I tried to include the photos that best reflected their cuteness lol. Including Oliver looking like a grumpy old man after bathtime, and Sunshine being curious/regal as ever.

View attachment 398364
View attachment 398365
View attachment 398366
View attachment 398367
Your birdies are adorable! I'll draw them, but it may take a while. I hope you're ok with a wait!

Sookitiel

Meeting neighbors
Can you please do my bird????
Can you please do a drawing too?
It is so nice of you to do this thankyou So much! Take all the time you need btw I don’t really get how these work anyway-
This is her
9E9E6DCF-D597-4C85-8EB9-6444839C9192.jpeg

A.K

Sprinting down the street
Hi,
I’d love if you could draw me an African Grey. Although I don’t have a parrot currently, I’m looking and planning to buy an African Grey sometime soon. I love your style, and to set the drawing as my Lock Screen picture. I understand if you can’t, I mean I don’t have a picture or anything… No offence taken if you can’t…

SkyLark

Jogging around the block
Can you please do my bird????
Can you please do a drawing too?
It is so nice of you to do this thankyou So much! Take all the time you need btw I don’t really get how these work anyway-
This is her
View attachment 402184
Sure, but it may take a while
Can I have another reference photo, preferably with the entire bird in one picture? Thank you

SkyLark

Jogging around the block
Hi,
I’d love if you could draw me an African Grey. Although I don’t have a parrot currently, I’m looking and planning to buy an African Grey sometime soon. I love your style, and to set the drawing as my Lock Screen picture. I understand if you can’t, I mean I don’t have a picture or anything… No offence taken if you can’t…
Will do, but as I said, it may take a while ;)