• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cuddles

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Hanging out with Burt is always my favourite thing to do but especially when he’s being extra cute and cuddly :heart:

Cuddle sessions with Burt often start off with him fixing my hair
77A650C2-FF20-4122-B038-76BBBF93E9B2.png Then with him fixing his own hair do 4E6164FA-47C3-4C2B-88D8-B46659E8E290.jpeg
After that it’s usually my turn to check and fix his pretty feathers with him 868DB8E4-0253-4633-AE11-24B75AAC208D.jpeg
Then he often decides he will give his little legs a rest and just kinda plops down on me..... sometimes that means I have to stop him from rolling off me :)
246C3A98-2AA5-423F-97F5-5E87E041DE45.jpeg

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Then he often decides he will give his little legs a rest and just kinda plops down on me..... sometimes that means I have to stop him from rolling off me :)
That's what moms are for, isn't it? :joyful: Besides, he's probably tuckered out from preening BOTH of you. It's hard work keeping those feathers so lovely, let alone Momma's beautiful hair! :xflove:

Isn't it the best when they're extra cuddly? :cloud9:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
:faint::faint::faint:
So adorable! ❤❤❤

Always tag me for pics of Burt, can't have enough of them. :)

It is so great knowing that it is one parrot that lives a life that don't know how it is to be abonded, abused or anything else negative.
I have Akela, and you can see a special kind of trust in her eyes that makes my heart so sad for the ones that never will have that.
I see the same kind of trust in Burt's eyes. ❤

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
More pics! :angel1: @Shezbug :D I love seeing Burt, always brightens the day! :loveshower:

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I will see if I can sneak some more today...... he has broken yet another screen protector grrr. He is on a mission to cost me money!!

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
:naughty:

I wonder how long you are able to stay mad at him for...... :chin::lol:
Mad at Burt???? What have you been drinking?
Everything he does is adorable as far as I am concerned :heart: :rolleyes: I can make excuses for him till the cows come home and I can manage very easily to find how it is my fault for everything he does that I would rather he didn't do :lol: He is just being a curious little devilangel.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Burt peeking into his toybox is so cute! :swoon: He´s such a beautiful bird :cloud9: Wonderful way to end the night :) :bliss:

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
@OK Mike, Blu is so sweet. I really love it when they press their happy cheeks up against the people they love, it just melts my heart :heart:

I had to cheat with today's pictures.... they are not actually from today as Burt was not having a bar of any photo shoot this morning! He lunged like a maniac for my phone after flying across the room for it in a mad panic, he missed my phone and crushed my knuckle till he realized how bad his aim was- we will see if he gives in by the end of the day when I have a macadamia nut in my pocket hehehehe