• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cockatiel fun

Fatimah125

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Fatimah Aljonidel
Can anyone please tell me where to buy a good play gym for cockatiels, I don’t trust Amazon and I’m from Saudi Arabia and don’t know where to buy from and Etsy is over the top expensive , help me!!!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
I dont know anyone that ships to Saudi. Maybe one of the other @Vendor might be able to help.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Could you make one?

Handmade is always going to be more expensive because it's more labor intensive and the materials are more expensive for smaller shops than they would be for a large company buying in bulk and using machines.

As for Amazon, you can contact the sellers and see what kind of hardware they use. Ask specifically if they use stainless steel hardware.

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
I have been looking @ the bird gyms on birdcomfort but they have been out of stock for quite a while now

Fatimah125

Real Name
Fatimah Aljonidel
S
Could you make one?

Handmade is always going to be more expensive because it's more labor intensive and the materials are more expensive for smaller shops than they would be for a large company buying in bulk and using machines.

As for Amazon, you can contact the sellers and see what kind of hardware they use. Ask specifically if they use stainless steel hardware.
Sadly I can’t, there is no safe wood in Saudi Arabia, we have a big garden at home but all plants and trees are toxic so I don’t even take them outside the house

Fatimah125

Real Name
Fatimah Aljonidel
I have shipped to Saudi Arabia as well as most of the gulf states, but yes it is very expensive.
Really? I wanna see your work, for me as long it doesn’t reach over 300 dollar, I’m okay

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Really? I wanna see your work, for me as long it doesn’t reach over 300 dollar, I’m okay
This is his shop