• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Boy vs girl

beanie37

Sitting on the front steps
Today is the day they’re supposed to go home to their owner. But I’m really hoping he wants us to keep them. If he does, we’ll get them a cage that is wider across to give them more room.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
And if not, you’ll have gained experience & helped someone else. Perhaps if they do go home you’ll consider some of your own? :)

beanie37

And if not, you’ll have gained experience & helped someone else. Perhaps if they do go home you’ll consider some of your own? :)
He took the virds back. . I did remind him that he needs to give them fresh water daily and wash their bowls as well as blow the hills from their food. Is there a better way to remove the hulls?
My husband did say that we could get a bird or two if I’d like. I would, but not from a pet shop.
Even if I didn’t help the owner of the birds much, I feel at least for now with their cage, toys and bowls clean that helps them.
Thanks for chatting with me.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I just dump out seed daily, so there’s never a large accumulation of hulls. If you check your local online classifieds, you’ll meet your match!

Scorpi0

Jogging around the block
He took the virds back. . I did remind him that he needs to give them fresh water daily and wash their bowls as well as blow the hills from their food. Is there a better way to remove the hulls?
My husband did say that we could get a bird or two if I’d like. I would, but not from a pet shop.
Even if I didn’t help the owner of the birds much, I feel at least for now with their cage, toys and bowls clean that helps them.
Thanks for chatting with me.
I used to take all their food bowls outside and blow the hulls off by mouth as I mixed it. But doing that for a few minutes gets you lightheaded after a while lol. I ended up getting this little rechargeable keyboard vacuum cleaner from amazon. Cool thing is you can switch the nozzle around and it becomes a mini blower. Works perfectly for blowing the hulls out of the bowl.

beanie37

I used to take all their food bowls outside and blow the hulls off by mouth as I mixed it. But doing that for a few minutes gets you lightheaded after a while lol. I ended up getting this little rechargeable keyboard vacuum cleaner from amazon. Cool thing is you can switch the nozzle around and it becomes a mini blower. Works perfectly for blowing the hulls out of the bowl.
I just saw this. I looked it up and it’s really neat for that. Maybe I’ll get one and let the bird owner use it and see what he thinks. Thank you so much for this.
I‘ve been over and seen the birds since he got them back and so far their water and food cups have been clean.