• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Store Feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pga7602

Jogging around the block
Can we have a section to exchange good and bad experiences with online bird stores? We can leave "you know what" store out of this, but thought it might be cool to have a place to look up if a particular store is safe to order from. At the moment, I'm looking for a place to order replacement stuff for Coral and am finding myself having to comb through this site for ideas.

Thanks for your review.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes, we have talked about this but just never got around to setting it up. I think it would be great, that way we dont lose the threads of all the great places out there.

I'll try to get it set up tomorrow, and we'll see if we can find the threads we've had to move them all in a place we can easily access :) :highfive:

LuvMyBirds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
That would be a very nice sticky ~ Thanks Jill :)

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
Thats a great idea!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I think it is a great idea too.

In the meantime, you could post a thread with what you need for Coral and I am sure we would have plenty of suggestions for you on where to start :)

Blazeybird

Real Name
Houston
Great idea yall, Jill when you get it set up let me know so I can start looking for some of our lost threads :)

pga7602

Jogging around the block
Thanks guys!! Coral and I couldn't wait any longer, so i went ahead and order her food and boing along with other things from True Love Aviary. I heard greats things about them and since they are new, I figure I would help them out. I just got out of a bad experience buying at theperchstore.com so now i'm wary about where to get things.

Thanks for everyone's help!!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Thanks guys!! Coral and I couldn't wait any longer, so i went ahead and order her food and boing along with other things from True Love Aviary. I heard greats things about them and since they are new, I figure I would help them out. I just got out of a bad experience buying at theperchstore.com so now i'm wary about where to get things.

Thanks for everyone's help!!

you're in great hands with Rodney and Tamara - fantastic selection and prices with excellent customer service!! :thumbsup:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Thanks guys for the referrals! I'm keeping track of everyone who is from AA in our order list and it's starting to get longer! I work hard to respond to everyone as quickly as I can! Thanks for the support!! :heart::dance4:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Sounds like a plan, something that we can do to help all of us.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
This sounds like a great idea!!

MorningGloria

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Celeste
Great idea!

I'm very new to online bird stores and this would be a great tool

lamagdalena

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
awesome idea :) I know that I have accumulated a whole bunch of links on an email draft in gmail labeled "birdy store links" so I always have them around.

pga7602

Jogging around the block
wow True Aviary is lightning fast! I already got a custom reply from Tamara telling me that my order has been sent to the warehouse. Now that's service :)

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Me Too! Placed an order with TLA yesterday and got a personal response the same day! :)

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
TLA is by far by favorite right now. I placed an order this morning and got an email from Tamara a few mintutes later. And they have a good selection and prices as well!

Lisajammi

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Lisa
I am just beginning to sell toys, but only locally, for walk in, pick up type of thing - out of my accounting office! May I ask what types of problems you've had? I'm new to selling products and want to ensure I'm doing things right!! Mostly, by lowering overhead costs for one! I already have retail space, so I hope my prices are low enough to help people out! I don't want to see any bored birds! Anyway, I'd love to hear what the complaints are so I don't make the mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.