• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Behavior Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnmngrl

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jo
My BE2 and Golden do this when they want me to come get them or they are about to make a flying leap in my general direction.

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
The last video looks like territorial patrolling behavior. Max does that and it's a for sign for me to leave him alone. If I don't it's almost a guarantee that I'll get bit.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
When our blue front does that I may as well run for the hills as he is about to launch himself off wherever and land on me and attack, or just attack. :omg:
This is what he did for no reason last night from across the room off one of the cage tops. He was like greased lightning and before I had an inkling at what was about to happen he had sunk his beak into the back of my hand and gave me some lovely scratch wounds on my front through my clothes. Then was gone as quickly as he had arrived.
Today I have a swollen hand that is going all colours of the rainbow and I am at my wits end as to what to do next. So decided to do zilch all. He is being ignored by me all day today and from what I can see it is killing both him and me. As from tonight he comes out alone with no moral support from Chaz who seems to wind him up and egg him on. Talk about three steps forward and four back!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.