• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Attention getter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

looniebirds

Jogging around the block
Real Name
melody
Does your human seem preoccupied with something other than you lately?:eek:

Well my dear feathered ladies and gentlebirds...I, Babycakes, the Blackheaded Caique, have devised a simple method to end this travesty once and for all! By following these simple instructions, you will be guarranteed immediate and undivided attention!:dancing:
Go down to the bottom of the cage, preferably a far corner. Position yourself a few bars up, hanging upside-down, the top of your head just touching the bottom. Remain still as a stone, even when spoken to. Hold that pose until you can contain your laughter no longer.:hehe:

This will guarantee alarm and drama on your human's part. Very amusing I should say.:highfive:

And for those of us who lack athletic prowness, I suppose lying flat on your back with your feet outstretched will serve the same purpose.:)

That's all for now, my avian accomplices. Until next time, keep your beaks clean!:rofl:

Babycakes, Ruler of the World

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
wowwwwwww Babycakes when I do that my humans start rearranging the cage...they think I'm getting ready to lay them duds....bite em..I find it very effective..Queen Sam

jaytee

Jogging around the block
i wike to hide behine my tent its the sam cower as me, momy gits aww fwustered thin win she finds me, i git wots of hugs n smooches

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
oh noooo....i could never doos dat. my mommie wood surely drop down dead and then who wood feed me??!! :lol:

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
LOL!!!!!:rofl: You people (uh, I mean birdies) crack me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.