• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone else having this issue?

reetybird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Casper
My bird will NOT stop going in my shirt, and if he isn’t allowed he’ll grumble and complain.
What is this? I know he’s a nesting bird but how do I keep this little stinker out of my shirts? :tntrnm::hmmm:

Attachments

sala

Meeting neighbors
Awww he looks adorable !
My lovebird does that too, she likes to hide under my armpits :laughin:

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Looks like you have a snuggle bug:xflove: i don't know how to stop it, maybe @Ripshod knows how?

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You need to intervene before he gets into your shirt as in your other posts your bird is showing nesting/cavity seeking behaviours and this should be discouraged remove him from your shoulder before he is able to get inside your shirt.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I have a habit of reading the good, bad & ugly threads on various species on AA, largely for fun. The one on lovebirds has someone whose lovebird used to 'nest' in her shirt, then try to 'defend' the nest (shirt) from the human wearing said shirt. Hop over to that sub-forum. I think the adventures of the late Peanut will convince you this isn't a good idea.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a habit of reading the good, bad & ugly threads on various species on AA, largely for fun. The one on lovebirds has someone whose lovebird used to 'nest' in her shirt, then try to 'defend' the nest (shirt) from the human wearing said shirt. Hop over to that sub-forum. I think the adventures of the late Peanut will convince you this isn't a good idea.

Thats crazy

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
You need to intervene before he gets into your shirt as in your other posts your bird is showing nesting/cavity seeking behaviours and this should be discouraged remove him from your shoulder before he is able to get inside your shirt.
I agree.

Some additional reading ;