• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any budgies for sale in/around Edmonton, AB?

bug_inarug

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juniper
I’m looking for an addition to my flock, is anyone rehoming their budgie in or around Edmonton, AB? If you are, I’m willing to discuss prices as long as they aren’t too high

—————————————
:budgie2: Coming soon!

Last edited:

bug_inarug

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juniper
Hi everyone, I’ve come across a few people on this site and elsewhere who have been in dire need of rehoming and were unable to find a suitable home for their bird, and therefore unknowingly or unintentionally allowed their beloved to go into unsafe environments. Therefore, I would like to open up my arms and my home to any budgies in need of rehoming. Depending on the situation I may not be able to take in every bird, but if I can save just one bird, I’m happy with that. I am unfortunately only capable of taking on budgies as I cannot afford the costs associated with larger or higher maintenance birds.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have you checked Kijiji or Used.com? I got my first budgies, Pistachio & Marzipan, from Kijiji & they're lovely!

Edited to add that there's an adoptable bird in Edmonton too, & at a very reasonable price: Adopets !

bug_inarug

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juniper
Have you checked Kijiji or Used.com? I got my first budgies, Pistachio & Marzipan, from Kijiji & they're lovely!

Edited to add that there's an adoptable bird in Edmonton too, & at a very reasonable price: Adopets !
Awesome thank you so much!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I have merged the two same topic threads to keep all of the responses in the same place.

I am unfortunately only capable of taking on budgies as I cannot afford the costs associated with larger or higher maintenance birds.
Keep in mind that the budgies will still need vet care as well as toys, though obviously their toys and supplies will cost a lot less than the bigger birds the vet care can still get pricey.

Good luck in your search :)