• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

All Living Things Premium Pellets

PeachyKiss

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Natalia
So, my conure eats a mix of fresh food and zupreme fruit pellets, but around last week, my conure did not like his new salad and had no pellets left, so I went to the store and of course.. his normal pellets were gone so I got him all living things premium pellets, a pretty big bag with a decent price too!
He seems to love the food and took to it quickly, he eats all of it and even flies around the house eating. His attitude is the same and still has the same energy, however, could use some help because I find it odd there are no reviews of this food online, I can't even find it on amazon or chewy. I am wondering if this brand is good and healthy and safe, I usually do my own research but have had 0 luck finding out about this brand.

Also, hope everyone is doing okay with covid and everything

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Seems to have quite a lot of sugar in it.
"Fructose, Dehydrated Ground Peach, Dehydrated Ground Apple, Dehydrated Ground Pineapple, Dehydrated Ground Banana, Dehydrated Ground Strawberry, Dehydrated Ground Blueberry, Dehydrated Ground Raspberry, Dehydrated Ground Cherry, Dehydrated Ground Apricot, Ground Raisin"

PeachyKiss

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Natalia
I'm assuming zupreem is properly then this, although not sure if it makes much of a difference cause typically all pellet foods have sugar

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
typically all pellet foods have sugar
Not true at all - the really good pellets don't have sugar nor dyes in them. Take a look at this list compiled by @Mizzely.
Pellets for Parrots

Harrison's, Roudybush, Tropican and numerous other have neither in them and have decades of research and development behind the formulas.