• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What do YOU generally do after it's parrots lights out for the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:eek: Clean up, clean up, clean up after them, do some more housework and if I'm not too tired then some reading.:D
It's easier to do all this once their all tucked away. I'm more efficient when uninterrupted.:hehe:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Go into my bedroom for the night, they are in the living room so I get banished at their bedtime:lol:

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
I normally enjoy the sensation of being able to move room to room without the thudding of wing beats following me. ;) I do cleaning up while they're still in the cage, but enjoying pre-bed mash because they sleep soooo lightly the smallest things will wake them up and set them squawking.

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
I normally enjoy the sensation of being able to move room to room without the thudding of wing beats following me. ;) I do cleaning up while they're still in the cage, but enjoying pre-bed mash because they sleep soooo lightly the smallest things will wake them up and set them squawking.
Angel sleeps very light too, I wonder if it is a conure thing?

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I go straight to bed unless friends come over. I don't tend to clean up/pick up after my birds when its night time as that's a morning duty, I refuse to be a slave to cleaning :) I try to always go to bed when my birds go to bed.:)

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a husband and a family so after the birdies go to bed, I do my husband and family stuff :)

suileeka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay
I finally cook and eat my dinner. :eek:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Poetic Ramblings

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lee
Make sure everyone's cages are properly locked, go to my bedroom and read or use the computer, sleep.

Kmurph43

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kim
I change Lucy's papers and things before she goes to bed. I have to cover her since she is in the living room. Once she is all tucked in, I sit and relax, using the computer and watching TV. I keep the volume pretty low and so far it hasn't bothered her, that I know of. I also have two kids and a husband. My youngest goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 and Lucy is right after him. That gives me some time with my husband and oldest son too.

Pumpkin

Real Name
Tracy
I go to my room & watch a bit of TV or/and use the computer.

Jeddy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
Party................:dance4: Really I do some cleaning and then go wash my face and get ready for bed. Boring..........:rolleyes:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I do "human" stuff!! :D

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Usually do some housework, then relax on the sofa with my human, doggies and cats!

Leza

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
laundry. I HATE it but someone's gotta do it!! :D I clean when the birds are up. They like to watch me slave away. :huh:

Zamion

Jogging around the block
Since the built in cage top makes it hard (read:impossible) to cover the cage, and the cage is in the living room, I normally retreat to the bedroom to play on my laptop, love the kitties, or read a book. With the heat lately I sometimes grab an extra shower in the evening on my work days. Though I discovered most recently that I CAN stay in the living room and play on the computer if I go through all their nightly routines with them (turn the lights of one by one over a period of time, turn off all sounds, say goodnight). As long as I'm not making noise, and the only light is coming from the monitor(I even turn off the gaming keyboard backlights), they seem to sleep peacefully, so I can sometimes get that extra hour of computer time in.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.