• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What did you serve your birdie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsjr

Meeting neighbors
Tonight Miss Rigby had her squash - and she ate a ton of it. And then she had a clementine, banana and a green apple. I found the key to getting her to eat her fruits is to serve them at room temp.

This morning's weigh in:

Tonight's after-dinner weigh in:

:D

:lol: thankgiving at your house!!

Jazzysmama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
A mash mix of apple, strawberry, kiwi, corn, gr. been, peas, carrot, turnip, mustard greens, sweet potato, quinoa, whole wheat cous cous, oats, nuts, broccoli, zuchinni

deee

Avenue Veteran
sounds yummy. Im hungry now :)

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
A mash mix of apple, strawberry, kiwi, corn, gr. been, peas, carrot, turnip, mustard greens, sweet potato, quinoa, whole wheat cous cous, oats, nuts, broccoli, zuchinni
Forgot that I also added red peppers. lol

deee

Avenue Veteran
Zaz is having pasta w/birdie bread, w/chopped califlower,brochilly apple, green pepper and a bit of sauce for flavor.. hes lovin' it heheh <3

deee

Avenue Veteran
Lucky Zaz! Yum, mashed sweet potato sounds so good!

Diane, I thought about your thread tonight as I was putting the birds dinner together so I took a pic.

They had some quick sprouted Buckwheat, soaked sunflower seeds, steamed carrot slivers, parsley flakes, garlic, cinnamon, sesame seeds, almond slivers, veggie corkscrew pasta, frozen green beans corn and peas, diced gala apple, papaya and mango. I think that's everything I threw in there.
Somhow I saw this again. Its sooo pretty! That silly Zaz makes me chop all his stuff or he wont eat it.. im sure it tastes good but it sure isnt
pretty like yours!! :) If its not chopped the wall and the carpet WEARS it!!!! ggrrrr :)

Cupcake

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
~Ann~
I love this thread! Tonight we had cauliflower, squash, carrots, watermelon, peas and cucumbers. She flung the cucumbers and chomped everything else and saved the watermelon for last! Silly girl!

deee

Avenue Veteran
For breakfeast has mash w/pasta, apple,clementines(which are sour and he only likes sweet fruit) green pepper,peaches and diced toast.
He lovessss toast!

Cupcake

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
~Ann~
Diane - is that a new pic of you and Zaz? He looks like he's posing!

This morning I gave Rigby some mashed cauliflower with grated cheese and a spat of butter. You'd think I gave her gold! She CHOWED DOWN! This bird cracks me up every day!:lol:

Djuna

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Debbie
Atia is munching on beans that I just picked from the garden. She pulls out the little beans inside and eats them :lol:

deee

Avenue Veteran
Zaz has a belly full of fish and sweet potato balls :) :) hes such a good boy :)

deee

Avenue Veteran
Diane - is that a new pic of you and Zaz? He looks like he's posing!

This morning I gave Rigby some mashed cauliflower with grated cheese and a spat of butter. You'd think I gave her gold! She CHOWED DOWN! This bird cracks me up every day!:lol:
Ann I dont know how I missed this post, sorry :) Yes its a new pic.. my daughter took it with her cell phone camera :) Ann
have u tried the sweet potato balls on Rigby? Zaz loved them!!! Till now he has always thrown sweet potatos back at me!! lol You have to try
them.. they taste good :)

Cynth

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cynthia
Fifi had birdie bread in an omlet from our fresh chicken eggs. Her fave:heart:.

Sunnyside

Real Name
Janice
I made birdie bread today and put it in those little ice cream cones. They :heart: it that way! I took a pic and then I dropped my camera :( So the second pic of Farfey is blurry but you get the idea. They are so cute when they sit around holding their cones and being so quiet, eating :)

View attachment 77185
View attachment 77186

deee

Avenue Veteran
aww how sweet, thanks for showing us Janice :) looks like it could be eaten in one bite! lol

deee

Avenue Veteran
I have to crumble Zazs up cuz he sooo bad about slinging! Then serv it a spoon at a time. It helps. :)

deee

Avenue Veteran
Zaz had his occassional big french fry.. STUFFED inside his sweet potato ball! lol he squealed at me for that but ended up eating it all :)

Cynth

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cynthia
yummy freshly made birdie bread. Ohhh my birds love it soooo much.

deee

Avenue Veteran
Zaz had Mash of sweet potato/pumpkin/carrots/millet with fish and green beans. little dickens is good at picking out the fish lol but
manages to get alot of the mash too hehhe

Status
Not open for further replies.