• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What did you serve your birdie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deee

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
for Brunch Zaz had french toast eggs and bits of hashbrowns.. and strawberries. :)

Cupcake

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
~Ann~
Diane I'm coming to your house when you feed Zaz! :hug8:

Miss Thang had some red/orange peppers with egg whites and oatmeal. She chucked the egg whites and oatmeal and ate the peppers.

This morning's weight was 410
Tonight - 426:eek::lol:

deee

Avenue Veteran
Diane I'm coming to your house when you feed Zaz! :hug8:

Miss Thang had some red/orange peppers with egg whites and oatmeal. She chucked the egg whites and oatmeal and ate the peppers.

This morning's weight was 410
Tonight - 426:eek::lol:
ohh come ahead... he loves new ppl and dances and prances and does his funky chicken dance lol all the things he doesnt do for me lol

tonight Zaz had mac w/ a BIT of cheese.. green beans and birdy bread. He hasnt eaten well today.. last nite he was 556

Do you always weigh Rigby twice a day?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
well we had a little of everything....mashes, beans, fruits, seeds and pellets. Carrots were not ready yet....:D

jcdin.JPG

deee

Avenue Veteran
aww how beautiful is that!! :) lol they are precious :)

Cupcake

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
~Ann~
OMG that is the cutest thing Saroj!!!! Spoiled little fiddies!

Diane - I do weigh her twice a day. It's more so that hubs can see that I HAD to spend $57 on the bird scale than anything else :rofl: I tell him "it's important to get two weights on her every day." :lol:

Sucker falls for it every time. :heart:

Awww - I want Zaz to dance for me. Silly guy!!!
:dance4:
This morning was boring for Rigby - she only had birdie bread and some hot peppers. She was not pleased. I ordered some cookable foods from Kathie (mysafebirdstore) and hopefully they will arrive shortly. They look yummy!

Pumpkin

Real Name
Tracy
Today we had whole wheat pasta, broccoli, peppers, peaches & cherries....and some nuts. Not sure what's for dinner yet. :) Pellets are always available.

deee

Avenue Veteran
This AM Zaz had Birdie Bread, w/yellow squash,apple sweet potato. He didnt eat much.Early afternoon he had a snack of mixed crushed crackers w/ slivered almonds.

deee

Avenue Veteran
Zaz is eating beef stew w/o the beef.. he doesnt like beef (only chicken) with bread broke up on top.. finaly hes eating, he has only eaten misc
crackers today.

Cupcake

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
~Ann~
Rigby had some new cooked Zen from MySafeBirdStore. She loved it. It smelled so good that I wanted to eat it! I found out that she love clementines, too. She will chase my son down if he has one. ;) Freshie!

deee

Avenue Veteran
Rigby had some new cooked Zen from MySafeBirdStore. She loved it. It smelled so good that I wanted to eat it! I found out that she love clementines, too. She will chase my son down if he has one. ;) Freshie!
What is Zen? Afternoon snack Zaz had diced grapes, apple,green pepper,celery with a vnil wafer crushed over top.. that gets him interested in eating :)

Cupcake

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
~Ann~
I would love a vanilla wafer right now! I am getting ready to eat my low sugar butter pecan ice cream. And the Zen is here:

Higgins Worldly Cuisines Creamy Zen - COOKABLE FOODS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

She is not a fan. I am starting to find that she doesn't like warm foods. :eek: She likes room temp and that's it! She's so funny. Tonight she had some alphabet pasta with green peppers, clementines and green apple. And now she's quietly trying to crack a Brazil nut!

deee

Avenue Veteran
I would love a vanilla wafer right now! I am getting ready to eat my low sugar butter pecan ice cream. And the Zen is here:

Higgins Worldly Cuisines Creamy Zen - COOKABLE FOODS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

She is not a fan. I am starting to find that she doesn't like warm foods. :eek: She likes room temp and that's it! She's so funny. Tonight she had some alphabet pasta with green peppers, clementines and green apple. And now she's quietly trying to crack a Brazil nut!
Zaz had potato,tomato,celery,perppers,apple,grapes,corn,celery. Then a nice shower :)
I kept offering Zaz warm cooked meals for 3 months before he tried it. In every form you can imagine. Raw.. shapes cold warm mixed, mash.
And I cried cause I was worried and he lost weight.,, he would eat toast w/pb grapes and apple... thats it. After 3 mo FINALY he ate fruits and veggies. Tonight he was a piggy! :)

deee

Avenue Veteran
Zaz is having Mash w/sweet potato w/chicken

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Lucky Zaz! Yum, mashed sweet potato sounds so good!

Diane, I thought about your thread tonight as I was putting the birds dinner together so I took a pic.

They had some quick sprouted Buckwheat, soaked sunflower seeds, steamed carrot slivers, parsley flakes, garlic, cinnamon, sesame seeds, almond slivers, veggie corkscrew pasta, frozen green beans corn and peas, diced gala apple, papaya and mango. I think that's everything I threw in there.

deee

Avenue Veteran
awww thanks... such a pretty supper!! :) Zaz still wont eat papaya mango or oranges. I keep trying. Your birdies are lucky. Zaz still has
to be bribed w/birdie bread on top or a crushed cracker.. that makes him realize hes hungy lol He just started eating corn and yellow squash If they are diced small enuf.. its not near as pretty as your bidies supper :) Thanks for the pic.

Cupcake

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
~Ann~
Beautiful dinner!!!!

Tonight Rigby had steamed carrots and squash with green apple, green pepper and clementines. She ate it all! Yay!

After 3 mo FINALY he ate fruits and veggies. Tonight he was a piggy! :)
YAY ZAZ!!!! :dance4:

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Diane, when I first got my birds I had to bribe them to get their beaks in the bowl too. I used to put seed in the bottom of the dish so they would have to at least move the good food to get to what they wanted. I also crushed their favorites to get them started eating through the good food. Hang in there and keep trying, you'll have Zaz eating all the good stuff in no time at all.

ETA: Mine won't touch oranges either.

Zaz still has to be bribed w/birdie bread on top or a crushed cracker.. that makes him realize hes hungy lol

Cupcake

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
~Ann~
Miss Rigby has been devouring her steamed carrots - and now has orange poopies! :rofl: She is also loving her apples and clementines. She had a nice spray bath today and is happily preening herself chattering away.

Status
Not open for further replies.