• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Two yr old cage rusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellas momma

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maranda
I don't know exactly where Humboldt is (I'm in Knoxville) but there's a bird fair in Nashville next month. I bought my CAG a HQ cage at a bird fair in Murfreesboro Sunday for 299.
I'm about 2 hours from Nashville.. I cant travel that far for My husband is sick and has to have dialysis 4 times a week and other apptments. Plus work I never really have a day off to go anywere far.

bellas momma

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maranda
vet wrap is a flexible bandage material - it sticks to itself without adhesive and is safe if chewed

Product Search Results - Discount Pet Supplies, Pet Supply, Online Pet Supplies

I was trying to ask if the rust was in a place that could be covered with something like that until you get another cage :)
I wonder if that is the same as the human wrap my husband has alot of it. Not all of it could be wrap but some could. I'll have to look more into it and see if I could make it work till I get another one for her.

trout

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bobby
is the rust just on the wheels and bolts or did the metal of the cage rust as well in those areas?
You may be able to buy new wheels at Lowes/Home Depot. You may be able to get SS bolts there too or possibly from an online store.

Status
Not open for further replies.