• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Travel Cage Dilemma

RJ Noodle

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Bonkabirdtoys.com. $265 with free shipping! Hurry, they are flying off the shelves and rumor has it they will not be making them anymore :run::run::run:

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Waaah! Medium is out of stock in bronze :sad11: Is Bonka Bird Toys the same person as Birdtoyman on ebay (I think so)? I wonder why they have different prices? Because birdtoyman still has'em in stock :huh: And I assume shipping to Canada won't be free, though :(

Oh, and it's not actually a rumour -- Kings confirmed that their old aluminum cages supplier is kaput, and they're trying desperately to find another supplier right now.

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Waaah! Medium is out of stock in bronze :sad11: Is Bonka Bird Toys the same person as Birdtoyman on ebay (I think so)? I wonder why they have different prices? Because birdtoyman still has'em in stock :huh: And I assume shipping to Canada won't be free, though :(
I have no idea. I think someone said the eBay guy was the same and his were $299. Sorry! I'll see if I can find some more.

JosienBB

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have no idea. I think someone said the eBay guy was the same and his were $299. Sorry! I'll see if I can find some more.
I clicked "Estimate shipping and taxes" on the Bonka Bird Toys site and it said they don't ship to Canada :( So sad.

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
The large red is $289 on Amazon and they have blue, bronze and silver and gold for 289 at Trueloveaviary.com. And 199 for the med in those colors. Try them!

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Bird Toy Outlet $299 blue, bronze and silver

Bird toys.com. Blue 279

JosienBB

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you Zetra :) Large red on Amazon is sold by Bonka Bird Toys (whaaaa...?) so I'm guessing they won't ship to Canada either? Why u hate Canada??? LOL. True Love Aviary is out of stock :( Grrrr.... so frustrating!

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Thefind.com has a lot from diff stores just glanced at it but some said free shipping. Poor Canada! :shy:

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
You could always get one from Kings. Cost more and I do not how bad the shipping would be but they do ship to Canada and you could prob get the colors you wanted. Just saying...

I can't believe how fast they are going. I should have gotten several. Good luck and keep us posted! :hug8:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I ordered 2 tiny. I would have got a small too but didn't want gold. I have an Avian Adventures Poquito and a Perch n Go carrier. The Poquito is too heavy to be taking outside. It's 22 lbs. The tiny is 10 lbs, the small 18 and the large 29. The large would be too heavy for me. Not sure if the small would be too.

BeakFace

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
The Golden Cockatoo in Miami can ship them either from there store or website. They also have some travel aluminum cages left as well. I see a few still on line as well. Good luck. I bought two silver small's a couple of weeks ago. I have a large dome top red aluminum cage and love it. The all silver travel is really nice looking. I tried to get red in the travel but couldn't find a couple at the same place. Very happy with the silver and actually nice clean look! Good luck finding your travel cage!

BeakFace

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
You could always get one from Kings. Cost more and I do not how bad the shipping would be but they do ship to Canada and you could prob get the colors you wanted. Just saying...

I can't believe how fast they are going. I should have gotten several. Good luck and keep us posted! :hug8:
FREE SHIPPING FROM KINGS!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer