• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Toyless Enrichment?

clarousel

Rollerblading along the road
@clarousel I imported some stainless steel toys from SSBT, such good quality toys I would recommend a hundred times over. There are options for our smaller birds, not just large birds. Maybe you could enquire if they could ship to singapore? (right now some businesses aren´t shipping Intl´but maybe in the future).
I'll have a look! Was the shipping expensive?

Usually if it's coming from the US it can be quite pricey since we're so far away.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
:lol: Looks like he´s enjoying it! Plus it´s always more fun when millet is involved :rolleyes: :bliss:

clarousel

:lol: Looks like he´s enjoying it! Plus it´s always more fun when millet is involved :rolleyes: :bliss:
Yes! He managed to get the seeds in the bottom. I think I'll have to adjust the placement so he can reach the higher ones.

I wish I live in Canada to order tons of toy parts from unapproved vendor! Their product range is amazing :starscfe:

clarousel

:lol: We don´t have stuff like this in Spain either. I bought a couple of the mugs from Kazoo bird and company.
I have a DIY too...
I'm in the midst of collecting caps. What can I use to make the holes if I don't have a drill? :arghh:

RainbowFlo

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Estella
I'm really not a diy kind of person at all so take this with a pinch of salt but maybe some sort of nail and hammer? Or a plastic sharp pin to make a small hole and widen it with a pencil/thick needle/screwdriver? I've never seen that thread before so thank you for that :) it make come in handy.

clarousel

I'm really not a diy kind of person at all so take this with a pinch of salt but maybe some sort of nail and hammer? Or a plastic sharp pin to make a small hole and widen it with a pencil/thick needle/screwdriver? I've never seen that thread before so thank you for that :) it make come in handy.
I have some large sewing pins with a sharp end... may use that and something heavy to knock a hole hopefully :wacky: