• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tell me about your budgies :D

Mek0060

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Michelle
I have Sunny, the little yellow girl in my pic. She's an American parakeet. She lives with my Lineolated parakeet, Sebastian. They are very good together! I've never seen them bicker even once! I think these little birds are so full of personality!

Nyello

Moving in
Real Name
Melanie Loftis

And because it’s been nearly 2 months since you’ve posted this thread, I’m going to go ahead and ask, have you brought home/decided on a bird?

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Since I'm going to be a senior in high school this year and will be on my way to college soon, I've decided to wait until I have my own house after graduating from college. That way, I have several years to dedicate to researching different parrot species and their care before buying one, and once I do buy one I'll be able to spend plenty of time caring for it (and not having to go away from the house for months at a time like I would during college). Btw I loved your post!!

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Since I'm going to be a senior in high school this year and will be on my way to college soon, I've decided to wait until I have my own house after graduating from college. That way, I have several years to dedicate to researching different parrot species and their care before buying one, and once I do buy one I'll be able to spend plenty of time caring for it (and not having to go away from the house for months at a time like I would during college). Btw I loved your post!!

Very smart and mature decision on your part.