• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Secret Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
you are a little early yet - GG Jingle is still at the North Pole, but you can expect a 'press release' sometime in November :pinkgrin: :elf:

lzver

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Laura
Good to know GG. I don't want to miss out this year ... it looked like so much fun last year.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
you are a little early yet - GG Jingle is still at the North Pole, but you can expect a 'press release' sometime in November :pinkgrin: :elf:
Now one must wonder if the next SWS will be coinciding with Secret Santa like last year... :pinkgrin:

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Oh gosh, just thinking about Secret Santa has got me so very excited!:dance4::laughing12::dancing: I can't wait. I just may have to start my xmas shopping early (truthfully, I have already purchased some items for SS, lol). It amazes me how I will put off shopping for family, but I get way ahead of myself for SS. If GG Jingle needs any help this year, please give me a shout.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Oh gosh, just thinking about Secret Santa has got me so very excited!:dance4::laughing12::dancing: I can't wait. I just may have to start my xmas shopping early (truthfully, I have already purchased some items for SS, lol). It amazes me how I will put off shopping for family, but I get way ahead of myself for SS. If GG Jingle needs any help this year, please give me a shout.
Thanks Bridgid! :pinkgrin:
:ggjingle:

Last edited:

QP4CAG

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
I wasn't here last year for this, but DEF want to be involved this year!!!! i will be checking for this thread frequently!:dance4:

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
That's so cool! (hope your family doesn't catch wind of SS being ahead of them!!)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

Angela_tiger_1999

Real Name
Angela
:yah: I didn't have any fids this time last year so I just had to sit on the sidelines...so happy to be a part of it this year!!!!!!!! :dance4:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
When the details are finalized, a link to the thread will be up at the top of the Forum in the same place as the Photo Contest Announcements :santagrin:

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Ginger, I love the way you think, lol

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Sounds like so much fun!!!:dance4::dance4:
It is! Specially when people start receiving and posting what they are getting..and then you try and figure out who's everyone's Secret Santa :D

Angela_tiger_1999

Real Name
Angela
Do you know if you tend to get paired up with someone who has "around" the same number of birds as you or is it just random?

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
This forum does secret Santa?!!?! :omg: AWESOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.