• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ruppelles parrot

FairyWren

Moving in
I FOUND ONE!!! There is a Ruppells breeder in Florida: Beverly O'connor in Wesley Chapel. I got her name from another Pois breeder at the bird show today and spoke with her late this afternoon. Hopefully I'll have a new baby in a few weeks.
I have to ask what you discovered with the breeder in Florida, @Cheeky409 . Are you going to get a new baby? I would loved details :p ! I have looked at Ruppells as a possibility myself.

Perryberry

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
There is a Ruppells breeder in Maple Park IL. They are about 20 min. from me. I don't think they have any available right now. Love to know more about them!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
The breeder I'm getting my bird from has a rupplles 5 mo old for $750 in TX & ships.
Am I allowed to post her email? You can look it up her name is Deborah The Bird LAdy.
I never knew they were that rare. :highfive:

Jazzy*

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
There's breeder here in burlington ont that breeds African parrots and has ruepplles parrots. I just looked it up due to wondering about them.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I wouldn't mind getting a Ruppell's parrot or for that matter a Cape but I don't think my birds would be happy about that. :D

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
There's breeder here in burlington ont that breeds African parrots and has ruepplles parrots. I just looked it up due to wondering about them.
I assume you're talking about Catharina Jarvie (Wandering Wings Aviary)? She no longer has Ruppell's.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
imagesPFN79N29.jpg Pretty birdie

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aves International, located in Southern CA, breeds Ruppell's and I think they may have them available.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Looks like they are available least 1 is.

Jazzy*

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
I assume you're talking about Catharina Jarvie (Wandering Wings Aviary)? She no longer has Ruppell's.
ya thats the one, okay i see.
did you see that hawk head parrot on kijji for $3000 in Barrie. if any one is looking for one looks pretty sweet :)

Pabirdman

Checking out the neighborhood
Not sure if anyone still watching this thread. I am curious about the woman mentioned in alberta Ruby If she still breeds. Also has anyone seen any ruppells. Are any for sale?