• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rules I Can't Enforce

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
No poopy doopey when you are on top of the cage and mom’s head is in your cage while she is cleaning it.

No wolf whistling at the gardeners.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
No pooping on the dog!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Love this thread! And o how relatable! Flying down when I am sweeping is a big one here, every day when I clean up their mess just When I am finished they decide to jump in the middel of iT:lol:

DON’T bite if you want something, are jealous or just for fun, right Fëanor this one is for you!:D

When I am cleaning up all the beads and foot toys and put them in a basket, don’t throw them out again! Ah but well, this has been going on for so long that I am used to it by now:lol:

You can eat everything I eat! Except.. when iT is not healthy. Whenever they hear something cracking, they are right there. I have never fed them any junk food but they are determined to eat it:meh:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Henry think there are too many rules being posted.
Milton agrees with you, Henry!

Here's one of Milty's rules..."Spare DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS and spoil the human...:umbrella2:

Ppoi

Strolling the yard
Ellie's rules:
No going around looking for and eating any crumbs that the kids or parents drop from their snack.

No begging for someone's food.

No trying to steal someone food.

Budgies: No hanging out on the mirrors on the wall.

BB: No flying to the top of kitchen cabinets. At least you chirp everytime you land on any of the cabinets, so I can shoo you off.

Familyof12

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Liz
No riding the dogs (you are not a cowgirl but a lovebird) = Delphine
No biting Charlies toes = Delphine
No dive bombing me and attacking me = Delphine

Don't stop being so cute and hornery because I love you for it.

Don't poop on my face or head then do that laugh you copied from me = Charlie

Carmen and Diablo = no having babies pretty please?

Sola and Remi = figure it out love each other or hate each other but I see them doing feeding each other while trying to peck at the same time. Someone needs lessons on romance. Be more romantic Remi!!! Stop biting Sola!

Three ladies Cappuccino, Mocha, and Espresso=stop laying eggs for winter so you can rest and lay more in the summer!

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
No trying to grab the wooden spoon as I'm trying to stir (but why else would spoons be made out of such chewable wood?).

No sitting on my wrist playing with the water as I'm trying to wash up (but it's coming out of the tap and it's so interesting!).

Birdlover42

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Alicia
I'm new to the forum and love reading these posts! My bird hasn't been with me very long so he stays in his cage most of the time but he is a 'night owl' so no waking me up at 2am doing whatever you're doing in your cage. Definitely no loud chirping while I'm on important calls. Also no flying on the stove and kitchen table and flying into the food we are going to eat lol also when the stove is on/hot he is not allowed in the kitchen.

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Whaha all these posts:rofl:
I have another one, Drink out of your Own glass! Fea is desperate to drink my coke or fruit juich or whatever, I keep a second glass of water handy but he still tries to drink out of mine! Also, I offer them the opportunity to bath almost always at lest twice a day, but Fëanor insists on dip bathing in my glass of water:lol:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Whaha all these posts:rofl:
I have another one, Drink out of your Own glass! Fea is desperate to drink my coke or fruit juich or whatever, I keep a second glass of water handy but he still tries to drink out of mine! Also, I offer them the opportunity to bath almost always at lest twice a day, but Fëanor insists on dip bathing in my glass of water:lol:
Oooh, lovebird tea. Sounds amazing. :rolleyes: