• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Post your Spring 2018 SWS goodies here!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Beautiful rope items from Olivers Garden. The girls will have a blast with these. Especially the huge 16” oddball! View attachment 277010
I love her stuff! Maybe I should try nets again and see if Zephyr can behave himself and not sneak up on peeps.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Things for Wings Thanks Danita

t4w 5-18.jpg
Avian Organics Baked Treats and Fence Au Naturel

Cheeky Chirp Toys My first order and the toys are wonderful. Thanks Chandra.

cheeky chirp 1.jpg

Foot Toy Basket

cheeky chirp 2.jpg

Hachi Balls and Balsa Bot

cheeky chirp 3.jpg

Half a Simple Pleasures and Clickety Clack

cheeky chirp 4.jpg

Crabbies Treasure

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
❤ your selections!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan

Laylatoo

Jogging around the block
Mayor of the Avenue
Thank you! I haven’t had a chance yet. We actually fell in love with a house that’s on the market so in a weeks time we decided to sell our house, have it prepped for sale, got an accepted offer in on the new house and lined up the photographer and listing for this week. It’s been crazy! I may just wait and give them all their new goodies when we move :). They will love all of it. They are all climbing monkeys.

Thanks for your purchase. Have you hung anything yet? I wonder who is going to claim the oddball. Love your bedspread!

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Thank you! I haven’t had a chance yet. We actually fell in love with a house that’s on the market so in a weeks time we decided to sell our house, have it prepped for sale, got an accepted offer in on the new house and lined up the photographer and listing for this week. It’s been crazy! I may just wait and give them all their new goodies when we move :). They will love all of it. They are all climbing monkeys.
Exciting times! Crazy times too! Good luck prepping your home. Home you find a buyer lickity split. Look forward to seeing the ropes all set up in your fabulous new place.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
:jawdrop1: Holy cow. It takes us ages to move. This last time we prepared for a year, then the house was on market for a year! I envy you!