• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Post your Spring 2018 SWS goodies here!

Laylatoo

Jogging around the block
Mayor of the Avenue
I have literally worked my tush off. Cleaned a 40x40 foot barn/shop, deep cleaned the entire house, 5 acres of property cleaned and spruced, planted flowers and drained and refilled the pool, painted 3 rooms and ripped out carpet in one room and refloored it. Can not believe how much we got done. Lol. Realtor expects a quick sale (the last house which was our rental property we owned sold last March and had multiple above asking price offers in 24 hours) and I hope she’s right! Can’t wait to move into our dream house. :)

:jawdrop1: Holy cow. It takes us ages to move. This last time we prepared for a year, then the house was on market for a year! I envy you!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have literally worked my tush off. Cleaned a 40x40 foot barn/shop, deep cleaned the entire house, 5 acres of property cleaned and spruced, planted flowers and drained and refilled the pool, painted 3 rooms and ripped out carpet in one room and refloored it. Can not believe how much we got done. Lol. Realtor expects a quick sale (the last house which was our rental property we owned sold last March and had multiple above asking price offers in 24 hours) and I hope she’s right! Can’t wait to move into our dream house. :)
Best of luck selling your current home and congrats on getting your dream home.

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Some new toys went into the cages today... Not all are pictured, as I'm also hoarding some for later :)

Here are two from Oliver's Garden and Blu's for Wally:

20180527_170849.jpg

And here's Luna testing out her OG's dinghy platform (with some bribes, of course):

20180528_093915.jpg

jennluna

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenn
Love it! I have an order in with OG and can’t wait to get it. I was looking at that platform and wish I had added it. Dang it. I did get the u crabby though, and it’s so cute! Have a jimmy halfa coming too. Lol

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Some new toys went into the cages today... Not all are pictured, as I'm also hoarding some for later :)

View attachment 277962

And here's Luna testing out her OG's dinghy platform (with some bribes, of course):

View attachment 277963

The platform is so stinking cute with the side rail perches :laugh: nice toys!

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan

View attachment 277962

View attachment 277963
UCrabby? looks pretty lonely up there. If he's not a great companion try hanging him where Wally can hang out right beside him. Luna's picture is so darn cute! May I save it to use on my site?

Thanks for posting! ...my stuff is always the last to arrive during SWS. Appreciate you patience.

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Love it! I have an order in with OG and can’t wait to get it. I was looking at that platform and wish I had added it. Dang it. I did get the u crabby though, and it’s so cute! Have a jimmy halfa coming too. Lol
Should arrive any day! Hope you think it was worth the wait.

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
UCrabby? looks pretty lonely up there. If he's not a great companion try hanging him where Wally can hang out right beside him. Luna's picture is so darn cute! May I save it to use on my site?
Thanks @Susan and Oliver :) I moved it closer to Wally's top perch so maybe I will see some shredding soon -- which is both good and bad since Ucrabby is so cute!

And yes, please do re: Luna on the platform. It's definitely become one of his new favorite spots to forage for treats :xflove:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
After a month in the same room as him, Luna was finally comfortable with testing out the new @Wingdow that I got with my Jackpot winnings and the great Sidewalk Sale discount :xflove: Aleta was so wonderful to work with on this order -- would definitely recommend her company!

20180605_085732.jpg

Last edited:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
After a month in the same room as him, Luna was finally comfortable with testing out the new @Wingdow that I got with my Jackpot winnings and the great Sidewalk Sale discount :xflove: Aleta was so wonderful to work with on this order -- would definitely recommend her company!

View attachment 278539

Such a great view to watch sitting in the Wingdow!