• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

Bird_lover6

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JoJo
Its not much but this is Jaspers cage setup
So Jasper's home may be humble, but if he's well fed and spends lots of time with you, then it is home. :) You can always collect "stuff" and save for a bigger cage, but if your birdie loves being with you, that is the important thing.

Mintymarie14

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Montanna
So Jasper's home may be humble, but if he's well fed and spends lots of time with you, then it is home. :) You can always collect "stuff" and save for a bigger cage, but if your birdie loves being with you, that is the important thing.
Haha yes thats very true! :irnb:

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ophelia's new cage set-up

I'm not too happy with the quality of the cage (Kings Cages 8003223), but it'll have to do.

This is the cage before set-up:

View attachment 193146

And the set-up right now:

View attachment 193147 View attachment 193148 View attachment 193149
I'm going to have to rearrange the cage some... Ophelia keeps on pooping on her MPBT rope perch! :wtf: The perch, which was new and pristine when I put it in, is now permanently stained after only a few days!

Mintymarie14

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Montanna
Ok so i now have a small play area for my boy Jasper and i have hung two toys on the wall (pictures up later) and now im all out of ideas so is anyone could give me some ideas i would be so thankful xo :) :irnb: and i only have about $20 austr@lian dollars by the w :broke: :ebay1: ay

Tweet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacklyn
Ok so i now have a small play area for my boy Jasper and i have hung two toys on the wall (pictures up later) and now im all out of ideas so is anyone could give me some ideas i would be so thankful xo :) :irnb: and i only have about $20 austr@lian dollars by the w :broke: :ebay1: ay
I thought about it and did some research, try Close Out - My Parrot Shop - Parrot Toys and Parrot Supplies in Australia :D It's an aussie based site. There close out has some cheap little toys but sometime there a tad over priced. How this helps C:

BirdyLove

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
Wow everyone! Your cage set ups are AH-MAZING! I feel kinda ashamed for my birds :lol:my poor babies, but I guess it's time to pop out my shell and show you guys mine.
View attachment 193087 On the top of Firdy's cage is Paris's playgym and the bottom playgym is free for all the birds to share. That cage there if Firdy's :hehe:(obvious) and behind the bottom playgym is the orbit ball, avian medications, treats, food and extra foot toys.
View attachment 193088
This is Lola's lil setup, I know, I know. She need more toys. That means more shopping for me. :lol:
View attachment 193089
This is the small outdoor aviary for My fids too, I let Paris out there everyday for about 1 and a half hours and I think she really enjoys it. :)I don't know why this is sideways too. :sour:
View attachment 193091
And at last, the big future outdoor aviary :toofunny:the door blew off :laughing6:but I'm planning to fix it in the far off future. :hehe:
Well there you go, my cage setup. :) Some things a bit out of place but what I'm really excited about is this year, my birds are getting a bird room! :dancing:Renovating it right now and is a HUGE mess :lol:but can't wait!
Wow!!!!!! I love it!!!! :xflove: :jawdrop1: :)

Tweet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacklyn
:hehe: Wow you guys! I guess I really gotta step up my game, all these wonderful set ups! Good thing I'm making a birdie room in the next few days. Update you then! :p

firdy num num

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
:hehe: Wow you guys! I guess I really gotta step up my game, all these wonderful set ups! Good thing I'm making a birdie room in the next few days. Update you then! :p
Same! I'm building up a bird room this year too :dance5: :dance4: :dance5:
Wow!!!!!! I love it!!!! :xflove: :jawdrop1: :)
Nawwww, :x3:your making me blush :lol:it's not the best :o: But thank you! :)

Tweet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacklyn
Same! I'm building up a bird room this year too :dance5: :dance4: :dance5:
Nawwww, :x3:your making me blush :lol:it's not the best :o: But thank you! :)
Best of luck! I just finished cleaning my office and moved Sunny's cage up stairs. Officially his room. Now I just got to save the money for more toys, stands and perches :joyful: :meh: So pooped, worked from 1-6 cleaning and moving. Phew. Good night for me :lol: :sleeping3:

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
:hehe: IKR, I just have a few more things to move then I'll be placing all the birds play gyms and cages. :pHow many birds do you have? Is it just Sunny? Sunny will be really grateful to have a room to himself :lol:goodluck to you too.

Tweet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacklyn
:hehe: IKR, I just have a few more things to move then I'll be placing all the birds play gyms and cages. :pHow many birds do you have? Is it just Sunny? Sunny will be really grateful to have a room to himself :lol:goodluck to you too.
At the moment just him ( Sunny ) , yes after clearing everything the room the room ended up being so bug, I think he needs a buddie :hehe:

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
I really like Sunny's setup, that boing fits perfectly in his cage :eek: I would like to put a boing in Firdy's cage just like Sunny's but Firdy doesn't like rope toys. Be sure to post your bird room too, would love to see it. :highfive:

Tweet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacklyn
I really like Sunny's setup, that boing fits perfectly in his cage :eek: I would like to put a boing in Firdy's cage just like Sunny's but Firdy doesn't like rope toys. Be sure to post your bird room too, would love to see it. :highfive:
:p Ya it dose I was so surprised because I just picked it out randomly. He looks so small compared to it in the photo :lol:Sunny never enjoyed it, until I moved to my new home and he started to sit ad climb around it. Will do :)