1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Photobucket hosting problems

Discussion in 'How-To Junction' started by macawpower58, 7/7/17.

1. macawpower58

macawpower58 Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

Grrr... I can't get the image to show as an image!

2. Macawnutz

Macawnutz Seriously Nutz! Super Administrator AA Advertising Exec Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sarah

What code are you using?

Post the code.

3. JLcribber

JLcribber Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

John
    Go to the photo you want in in google photos. Open the photo do its the only one on the screen. Right click and copy URL (or copy address bar). Paste that in the signature field. Never mind all the sharing button stuff.

4. JLcribber

JLcribber Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

John
    Its only an app on devices. On the desktop just go to google photos. Be sure to turn on the automatic uploader and it will back everything up. So what if it takes a month. Once there is safe.

Set it and forget it. Everytime you take a picture on your phone (with app installed) it will automatically shoot a copy to the cloud.

My siggy is displaying from there.

5. Just-passn-thru

Just-passn-thru Rollerblading along the road

Suzanne
    finchly likes this.
  6. Just-passn-thru

Just-passn-thru Rollerblading along the road

Suzanne
  7. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

saroj
    Google downsizes your high res pictures in the cloud. So i f you uploaded a 10 meg photo you'll get it back after downloading it as a 2 meg photo. At least that's what it was doing some months ago...

8. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

9. JLcribber

John

Signatures only show up in the "first" post you make on any thread. Subsequent posts in the same thread don't have a signal (cut down on load times)

10. JLcribber

John
  11. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

I think I have an album but not sure how to make it public or private?

This site won;t take it as the link is too long..4 lines too long!!!

Link is 9 lines!!!!

:tmsmakesme:

12. camelotshadow

I think its first post per page...Anyway all I see of your sig is a small grey 1/2 inch dot with a dash inside

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)