1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Penny's New Adventure...

Discussion in 'Hawkhead Trail' started by camelotshadow, 5/13/18.

1. TikiMyn

TikiMyn Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award

Robin
    Glad she is okay! That must have been quite a scare indeed:)

camelotshadow likes this.
  2. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

I did not wan t to move her...There was no blood & she just was still. I thought it best to watch as it was about 3AM.

Worse thing was next day was Thursday & her vet is not in Thurs Fri so I had to try to decide who I would take her too.

I have no car & public transport does not run after midnight so it would have to be in the morning..:bash:

Anyway watched & cursed that cricket, that stupid cricket & my trying to get it that could have injured my sweet girl.

:omg:

I was deep in the dumps in terror...Did not even post anything...Just was tired myelf so when she was sitting on a perch for an hour or so I went to bed. Its not her sleep perch though so I guess she was afraid or hurt to move. I figured the best thing is immobility anyway & luckily she was her usual self int the morning!!!! Been a week so that was a close one...too close!

:faint:

iamwhoiam likes this.
  3. camelotshadow

7 months...Penny is such a joy to my heart!

4. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    She's such a beauty!!!

5. camelotshadow

Sometimes it so cute.. When I sleep in I come into the living room..its pandemonium...applause & quite a reception I feel so loved!!! They both are singing & whistling overjoyed at my presence. Gosh. all the adulation & cheering from my sweet feathered babies warms my heart!!!

iamwhoiam, rockoko and Dartman like this.
  6. camelotshadow

Penny & Rio taking baths at the same time!!!

CrazyBirdChick, Dartman and rockoko like this.
  7. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Martine
    Fun Fun Fun! :joyful: love it!

8. camelotshadow

They really for the most part ignore each other with no communication between them but I am sure they give each other company. Still if Rio is being a bad boy & I'm trying to do something with him...Penny will tell him to STEP UP!!!! Its so cute &Penny is SO smart!!! Really love her & can't imagine not having her!:joyful:

iamwhoiam and rockoko like this.
  9. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

So when Penny is out she doesn't go over to Rio's cage or vice versa?

10. camelotshadow

No for the most part Penny stays on her cage top & sides & I encourage that. If she flies its to come to me!!! She has no interest in Rio good or bad...luckily!!!!They really have no interest & basically ignore each other.

iamwhoiam likes this.
  11. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

You are lucky with that. Some of mine like to wander off and bother the other birds.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)