• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures our new addition

sylven

Meeting neighbors
As I said in your other thread, nothing bad happens...until it happens. And then it cannot be undone. Over confidence puts your lovely bird at unecessary risk. Harm does not have to be intentional. You might want to read up on bacteria in dog saliva...they don't have to kiss. The bacteria can be transferred on the ball. Your choice of course but why take risks that are totally unecessary?
been doing it for about 30 years mate, no problems at all, ever seen a dog play with a bird? its comical, my african grey & boxers used to chase each other around the garden, people (strangers) used to take photos it was that funny :), i honestly think people (owners) can go a bit ott about things on a forum , IE: beware of apple seeds, they contain arsenic, im 54 & have yet to see 1 dead bird in a orchard, yet see loads happily feasting on the apple tree in my garden

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
been doing it for about 30 years mate, no problems at all, ever seen a dog play with a bird? its comical, my african grey & boxers used to chase each other around the garden, people (strangers) used to take photos it was that funny :), i honestly think people (owners) can go a bit ott about things on a forum , IE: beware of apple seeds, they contain arsenic, im 54 & have yet to see 1 dead bird in a orchard, yet see loads happily feasting on the apple tree in my garden
Comedy is not my priority, mate. I'm out.